My thoughts on SPN episode 12x19:
- Oh snap. This is some trigger warning shit up in here.
- YAAASSSSSSS to Cas being honest about where he was and what he was doing. YASSSSSS TO HONESTY.
- Ok ok ok I know I have shipper goggles on. I’ll own that. But this Dean being mad at Cas scene… this is like every fanfic I’ve ever read. And it is giving me life.
- OMG. THE FIGHT FOLLOWED UP BY A MIXTAPE SCENE. WHAT IS LIFE.
- Dean admitted he was worried about Cas. Legit said that it was not okay for Cas to just go missing because he wAS WORRIED. IT HAS BEEN TEN MINUTES. THE EPISODE COULD JUST END HERE AND I’D BE COOL WITH THAT.
- “You, me, and Sam. We’re just better together… so let’s go Team Free Will.” YASSSSSS DEAN. THIS IS ALL I’VE EVER WANTED.
- Are you frickin’ KIDDING ME!? Cas left??? And stole the colt??? And is going rogue??? After that heartfelt talk???? UUUUGHHHHHHH why writers why??? THIS IS WHY WE CAN’T HAVE NICE THINGS.
- I’m mad as hell. Answer your damn phone Cas.
- Ok, Cas, you have the girl. You’re having second thoughts about murdering her. WHY haven’t you called Dean or Sam yet??
- Welp. Guess I was wrong about the whole honesty and trust thing between the Winchesters and Cas thing.
- LOLLLLLL Dean saying, “It’s like herding cats” when referring to Cas is the best.
- WHHHYYYYYYY would Dean just give up his keys? Like. Come on man.
- Is Cas being… manipulated by an unborn baby? Yeeeeeah no thanks.
- Aw I miss Joshua’s other vessel :(
- Nooooo not the colt *cries tears of endless sadness*
- I love Cas being badass. I love Cas healing Dean.
- I do NOT love Cas being weird as hell and just abandoning the Winchesters. NOT A FAN. NOT. A. FAN.
In conclusion: The mixtape scene was everything. EVERYTHING.