14 for Manorian :) Thank you
- The day Manon discovers she is with child she flies on Abraxos to seek guidance from Asterin.
- Her Second is calm in the midst of the whirlwind running through Manon’s mind.
- The thought of being pregnant makes her feel exhilarated as if she were flying on her wyvern’s back, yet uncertainty taints that joy.
- Days later she returned back to Adarlan where a worried Dorian waited for her on his balcony. He ran to the open gardens where Abraxos had landed with Manon.
- Manon is straightforward in telling him that he is going to be the father of their child.
- Dorian can hardly believe it, but he soon is quite welcoming to the idea.
- By the end of the month he has already planned out a nursery in the castle, but he and Manon can not decide on colors for the room.
- Eventually they settle on a light blue shade with gold and white accents.
- During the pregnancy Manon is quite hungry. She devours so many meals per day that the cooks can hardly keep up with her odd cravings.
- More than that she hungers for Dorian in bed.
- At first Dorian was not opposed to sating his lover’s sexual appetite, but soon the King of Adarlan legs become to sore to walk on. Let alone he can barely get out of bed after some of the more intense nights. Even using his invisible hands has become exhausting!
- It’s all worth it though when Manon gives birth to a healthy little girl.
- The Thirteen all arrive to meet the the latest addition to their family.
- Dorian is already filling in the fatherly role by rocking his newborn to sleep. Each of the Thirteen wait patiently for a turn to hold the child, but they proudly watch the King care for the little bundle in his arms.
- Manon watches Dorian with the faintest of smiles. Her golden eyes shimmering with unshed tears at seeing her precious child safe in the arms of the one man who she loves dearly.
- It isn’t long though before Abraxos is flying outside and lands on the balcony. His whining and pouting lead Dorian to open the door so the wyvern can stick his head in and see the little baby.
- Abraxos sniffs the baby and his tail thumps happily against the brick wall at being introduced to the baby. He then gently licks those rosy cheeks in greeting and Dorian almost has a fit.
- “No slobbering on the baby! You are not a dog Abraxos and I expect better manners-”
- Abraxos gives Dorian a huge lick on the face that messes up the King’s dark hair and tilts the crown on his head.
- This causes Manon to laugh louder than she ever has before. A loud cackling that is soon joined in by the other witches.
- Dorian rolls his eyes though he does notice that it appears as though Abraxos is snickering as well.