Skam: 5 Years Forward
- Eva: She takes a year off to decide what she should study. A year later, she makes up her mind and starts to study Media and Communication. She works part-time as assistant event planner. She does charity works. When there are any charity events, she attends those with Noora.
- Noora: She studies Sociology. After graduating from university, she considers applying for a master’s degree. She can not decide whether she should apply for Gender Studies in Oslo or in London. In her leisure time, she writes blog posts related to feminism and human’s rights to bring awareness. In the meantime, she also volunteers with refugees and migrants.
- Sana: She studies Medicine. She is determined to become a brain surgeon so she studies hard. She is the founder member of Musisters. She shares her experiences with Muslim girls and she encourages them. She also joins forums and shares her former struggles online.
- Vilde: She studies Fashion and Costume Design. She finally feels self-confident because thinking about clothes and designing them makes her feel good. She works part-time at a cosmetics store. She takes wine classes and goes to wine tasting events. She likes to spend her time on Pinterest. She also runs an instagram account about spreading positive vibes.
- Chris: She studies Travel and Tourism Management. She works part-time at a museum. She takes brewing courses. She travels to Germany to attend Oktoberfest every year. Her German language skills improved thanks to her German boyfriend whom she met at Oktoberfest.
- Isak: He studies Psychology. He considers applying for a master’s degree in Clinical Psychology after graduating. He especially likes to read books and watch movies about Abnormal Psychology. He is a member of LGBT Student Society at university. Every year, he attends the Pride Parade with Even and Eskild.
- Even: He studies Visual Communication. He is a freelance artist and has his own website for web and graphic design. He draws sketches and paints portraits to earn an extra revenue. He has a Youtube Channel where he posts his short films, videos of him talking about bipolar disorder and sexual preferences.
- Jonas: He studies Economics. On the weekends, he plays guitar with his own band at a local club. He is lovers with his band’s soloist. They write love songs and make music together.
- Magnus: He studies Business Administration. In the future, he wants to open his own bar. He keeps telling Jonas that he will hire Jonas’ band after opening his bar.
- Mahdi: He studies Philosophy. He wants to write books and he wants to become a research assistant at university. He works part-time at a waffle shop.
- William: He works with his father in London. He used to be angry at Nico for years, then he decided that it would be the best if he at least tried to help him. So, now he makes sure Nico stays in rehab and receives treatment and therapy he needs.
- Christoffer: He also lives in London after William called him and asked him to work in his father’s company.
- Yousef: He has his own kindergarten school. In his spare time, he gardens and grow vegetables in his garden. He enjoys cooking and making desserts. He is especially an expert when it comes to making carrot cake.
- Elias: After taking a year off, he ends up studying Sports, since he wants to be a physical education teacher. He works part-time at a gym.
- Mikael: He studies Screenwriting. He writes scripts for Even’s short films.
- Adam: He studies Directing. He directs Even’s short films.
- Mutasim: He decides to study International Relations. Then, he suspends his studies for a while because he feels overwhelmed and he feels like taking a break. Then, he starts to work full-time at a supermarket.
- Eskild: He decides to become a guru for everyone. Therefore, he comes up his own brand, Eskild the Guru, on social media. He creates a Youtube channel, instagram account, facebook page and twitter account dedicated to his Guru brand. Meanwhile, he becomes a part of LGBT Youth Community.
- Linn: After Even invites Linn and Eskild to an art exhibition featuring his paintings, Linn meets a Swedish artist there and finally finds love after years. The artist asks Linn out and they become a couple. Linn moves to Sweden and lives with her boyfriend.
- Ingrid: She studies Literature and wants to be a literature teacher.
- Sara: She studies Law. She intends to become a lawyer and thinks she will become a successful one because of her good persuasion and influencing skills.
The Un/Official Couples
- Noorhelm: They resolve their problems and make a promise to each other that they will make their long distance relationship work. Noora decides that it would be the best for her if she completes her bachelor degree in Oslo. William respects her decision. Sometimes, William comes to Oslo and sometimes, Noora goes to London depending on their schedules. William tries to convince her to move to London for her master’s degree in the future.
- Yousana: They become a couple. Sana feels overstressed because of her studies which leads to a couple fights between them. Yousef tells Sana that it would be best for them to take a break until she feels relieved.
- Vilnus: After they start to study at different universities, Magnus has major trust problems whenever Vilde parties with her new friends. He breaks up with her. Vilde becomes a train wreck. After seeing how Magnus is doing fine thanks to her friends and via social media, Vilde decides that it is time for her to take care of herself and she enrolls in a gym class. At the gym, she sees Elias there and they start to talk. Vilde and Elias end up becoming a couple.
- Mohnstad: Christoffer invites Eva to London. Eva feels excited about seeing London and she goes there with Noora, when Noora goes to London to see William. They become on and off. However, Eva gets tired of this endless cycle, she decides to give a chance to a guy who genuinely likes her. When Christoffer finds it out, he feels jealous that it is going to be a serious thing and he tells Eva his real feelings for her. Finally, after years, they become an official couple. Christoffer considers coming back to Norway for Eva.
- Evak: Isak and Even study in different cities. Their long distance relationship becomes an issue for Isak who feels insecure when Even finds new friends. After Isak finds out, Even is busy working on his short film projects with Mikael and Adam, Isak’s jealousy gets triggered. He starts to fear that Even will cheat on him with Mikael and he breaks up with Even in order to avoid being cheated by him. Mikael and Adam realize how heartbroken Even feels because of Isak’s decision. So, they come up with a special idea that they persuade Even to make a short film about Evak. After seeing the film, Isak realizes he made a mistake and he apologizes to Even. They become a couple again after being apart for 9 months.