15 random facts about me
1. I used to be a star in the girls fast pitch softball world and was considered the best pitcher in Oregon. I was invited to try for the Olympics, but I was burnt out and quit
2. I was a stripper/exotic dancer for several years, I met my husband there, we’ve been married 15 years
3. Every year I go to Oregon Country Fair, people always think it’s country like cowboys and shitty music, but it’s actually a Hippie festival in the woods. It is my second home ♥ and I feel so ME when I’m there.
4. I’ve have two abortions and I don’t regret either one even a little bit. Possibly the best decisions I ever made.
5. I took ballet classes from an old school, hard core, Russian ballet teacher. I was good enough to get a small part in a ballet with the world’s prima ballerina at the time. I was young and not so impressed, but my mom was! Although miss prima ballerina was kinda a bitch.
6. I haven’t spoken to my father in about 8 years and I don’t plan to.
7. I dye my hair so often my husband says he doesn’t know what color it is naturally
8. I am a fire dancer, I spin Poi. Mostly just in the summer.
9. I am happiest in the woods at the river with someone I love.
10. I moved out of my parents house at 16 and never went back.
11. I like having a fast car. My first car I loved was my ‘85 Mustang Gt, I now drive a Dodge charger with a 5.7 hemi
12. I almost never wear makeup or do anything with my hair. Party because my skin hates makeup, also I’m lazy, I like the way I look just fine without it.
13. I have been a vegetarian for 24 years. I am one of those that would be vegan except I love cheese.
14. Tori Amos is my favorite musician and Neil Gaiman is my favorite author. I love that they are good friends.
15. I named my daughter Saphira after the dragon in Eragon, it also happens that her birthstone is a sapphire so it is perfect.I was tagged by @quadsasaurus-rex @armsintheair and @fatgirlgetsfitatlast for this. I tag @pocketfulofpralines @swimmingtofrance @nietzchesabyss @jeremygnfsk @marines-sweat-hard @hustleformuscle