5 positive things
Tagged by @blessed-but-distressed to be nice to myself and list 5 positive things about me.
1. I am independent AF. This is partially how I grew up, and I was independent before, but traveling alone has made me even more confident in myself and my ability to be alone. I realize that sounds kind of sad, but it’s not to me. Learning how to be alone is one of the best lessons I’ve ever learned.
2. I’m successful in my career, which is nice on its own, but really, money to do things (like travel!) is wonderful. I hated my job for six years, and that sucked, but it got me where I am, so let’s throw in perseverance as 2.5.
3. I’m an incredibly loyal friend. Once I consider you someone I care about, you gotta fuck up pretty bad to lose my friendship.
4. Me and words get along pretty well. I may not like all of my writing but overall, I feel good about my skill level. Even if y’all do come shouting at me about the feels.
5. I make excellent cheesecake.