- Acnologia: Ok so Zeref got a lot of information on his backstory and motivation. When am I gonna get my part? I'm the second most important antagonist.
- Mashima: Ehhh... I'm not gonna put your backstory in the manga.
- Acnologia: ...pardon?
- Mashima: Yeah, I can't really make it work...
- Acnologia: Can't you just... have me mention it in my final fight or something?
- Mashima: Noo... you see, I'm gonna put your motivation in this new movie we're making
- Acnologia: Oh cool. So like it's gonna play a big role in the plot of the movie?
- Mashima: Well, kinda but not really we're only showing it a post-credits scene
- Acnologia: What? That's bullshit! Ugh, I hope it's at least a good one..
- Mashima: Ok so let me give you a run-down: You arrive at what's later going to be called Crocus and you see a litte girl being attacked by dragons. It looks like she died but she isn't really dead. And then you decide to start killing all the dragons.
- Acnologia: What? I was fighting in a war, I probably saw hundreds of little children get injured or actually die! This doesn't make any sense. Why couldn't I have started killing dragons because of, i don't know, a flawed ideology or the belief that all dragons have the potential to be evil. Or just plain revenge for my probably dead parents?
- Mashima: Nah, little girl it is. Btw the movie is just a cheap rehash of that other movie except there's more ship pandering in it.
- Acnologia: ......Suddenly that time-lapse doesn't seem like such a bad place after all...
Hey, earlier today i sent an ask in wich i was asking about your opinion on leafpool, cuz she just miiight be one of my favourite characters. I'm not here to beg you to answer it, but I didn't have internet when i sent it, so it's quite possible that it didn't make it i guess. So i sent this just to be sure (if you've seen it tough, just pretend this doesn't exist, lol). Also, i'm not trying to put pressure on you, you answer it if you want to ofc