Headcanons for sebastian and undertaker as parents from birth til their child(ren) grows up <3
- The soccer mom™.
- Would throw stones at you during activities, making sure you get a perfect score every time.
- So competitive, when all the other parents say, “I’ll always love you, even if you lose.” He’ll be saying, “I did not spend a month teaching you the perfect performance for you to come second, go and win, ok?”.
- Would never use physical punishment, because he doesn’t know the full extent of his strength and may seriously maim or kill his human/halfbreed child.
- Headcanon demon children get abandoned and only the strong survive.
- Would always show up for your play/recital/thing, people wouldn’t know how he gets so much work done too (almost like he doesn’t sleep).
- Would homeschool you if he didn’t have work, and could teach you more than any school.
- Not above extortion and blackmail on school teachers and bullies.
- Shamelessly threatens potential love interests, might show them his fangs, if they’ve been really bad, he’ll show his true form and kill them slowly and painfully.
- Spoils you rotten, makes sure to get you lots of gifts when he travels and exotic ingredients.
- Does practically all of the cooking, but never eats unless he has to keep up human appearances.
- Six words.
- Would show your classmates pickled eyeballs and dismembered limbs, but all the teachers would be too scared to comment.
- When you got home you would be used to seeing coffins and the scent of embalming fluid meet you.
- May find corpses next to the leftovers in your walk in fridge (where he preserves his favourite guests).
- Helping him with the occasional autopsy, he lets you keep the bones to decorate your room.
- Designing the floral arrangements for a funeral and doing more of the organising, because he only handles the bodies.
- If you ever get teased you can say, “When your grandmother dies I am legally allowed to dissect her.”
- He’ll tell you bedtime stories about his life that would mature with you, until their graphic depictions of beheadings instead of the fairytale endings he’s witnessed.