Your friendly neighborhood Lacifer here
Don’t worry it’s fluff
- An AU in which Pidge and Lance take part in an experiment Coran says will perhaps be a future bonding technique if it manages to work, HOW FUCKING EVER, it doesn’t and these nerds end up switching bodies.
- Instead of telling Allura and the other what happened Coran begs them not too as Allura had already told him to ease off experimenting, bad Coran.
- Space uncle disobeyed space Mom smh
- So here Pidge and Lance are pretending to be each other and it’s HARD for them in one on one situations because like
- “Hey Lance can I have my mechanic book back?”
“Uh sure lemme…What was it called again also look like?”
- “Pidge I need you too to check something for me.”
-P A N I C-
- These dorks basically have to tell each other their life stories which in turn brings them closer
- Just Pidge going on about her family makes Lance smile because he never she was such a softie
- In turn when Lance talks about his she is amazed because, holy shit, pompous seeming Lance McClain is actually a great big brother and uncle??
- The team noticed the two hanging out a LOT more and the teasing begins to which both of them are equally flustered about and it’s like “oh geez am I actually attracted to them now?”
- Like they have become so aware of each other not just like physically, but emotionally and mentally! They’ve learned the ins and outs of each other in order to hold up their end of the deal with Coran that it nearly feels as if they’ve known each other their whole lives
- When they swap back it’s some freaky Friday shit and they are just making sure they are them again and are so thankful to have their own bodies back
- However these babs keep hanging out because, as mentioned prior they’ve kinda grown joined at the hip whether it be platonically or more
- They definitely work a lot better together now and everyone notices.