a new rlly messy WIP animation for the resurrection canon! which i finally started reading and immediately decided i needed to animate something for. i’ve only read part 1 so far so that’s all that this animation is based off of, but im hoping to read part 2 and animate something for that as well once im finished working on this! if i don’t have carpal tunnel by the time this is done that is,
but yea! im mainly posting the wip of this because im actually hoping to color this thing! but thats probably going to take me a million years so i just wanted ya’ll to know i was working on this beforehand. that way i don’t give up halfway through or somethin
We got you a present today, buttercups! We gathered up the most pertinent information from the filming of the first part of the season. We thought we would package them up nicely for you in an easy to follow episode breakdown. This is just the first half of the season. We will post what we have for the second half of the season at a later time. Keep in mind that this information is not confirmed. It’s based on thorough tracking and investigation.
Characters: Rick, Carl, Michonne, Daryl, Glenn, Maggie, Abe, Eugene, Rosita, Aaron, Sasha, Negan, Dwight, Simon (Steven Ogg), other Saviors.
Location: Mostly in the clearing where we last left off. There was also filming with Negan and Rick in the RV over where the burning logs from 6.16 were. One day of filming at Alexandria for a supposed dream sequence.
· We believe Abe and Glenn will both fall victim to Lucille
· Daryl gets taken prisoner by the Saviors
· Negan takes Rick on a mindfuck adventure in the RV
· There’s a rumored dream sequence which will feature the main characters including the Lucille victims. There’s also supposed to be a Gleggie baby in this scene
Characters: Daryl, Negan, Dwight, Sherry, Saviors
Location: The majority of the episode takes place at the Sanctuary. There was also filming in different areas around Griffin for a car chase scene
· Seems to focus on the inner-workings of the Sanctuary
· Daryl is tortured as a prisoner. Might make a failed escape attempt.
· Dwight is involved in a chase scene where he and a few other Saviors chase down a rogue savior who has escaped the Sanctuary.
Characters: Carol, Morgan, Ezekiel, “Rogers” (Richard), other Kingdom people
Location: The majority of the episode takes place at the Kingdom. There was also some outside filming at an abandoned carwash and apartment complex. They also filmed at the creeptastic house for this episode.
· We meet Ezekiel and Shiva!
· The Kingdom people and Morgan take part in some sort of piggy roundup (pigs can be seen eating walkers in trailer)
· We learn about the Kingdom and check in with Morgan and Carol
· Carol seems to separate from Morgan and the Kingdom and end up at the creeptastic house with the graveyard.
Location: Sanctuary, Alexandria, couple of locations outside of the walls
· Since Carl appeared to be filming inside of one of the Saviors’ trucks we feel confident that Carl will get his comic arc with Negan. We believe we’ll see several scenes from issues 104/105 in the comics. We will most likely meet Negan’s wives including Amber and her old boyfriend Mark, who will probably have an unfortunate encounter with an iron.
· Aaron and Rick seem to be on a supply run while Carl sneaks off to the Sanctuary
· Michonne also appears to be on a mission and encounters a mystery woman who we believe is a Savior
· Rosita and Eugene make bullets
· Negan takes Carl back home to Alexandria. Judith was also filming on the day they come back. We speculate that Negan will encounter Judith.
Location: Alexandria, Hilltop, the Sanctuary, Creeptastic House, the road
· Suspicious activity and a possible death dinner leads us to believe Spencer dies in this episode. We think he will get his famous guts scene from the comics
· There’s some whispers that Olivia might be a goner in this episode too
· Michonne was filming in a car with the unknown woman from episode 7.7
· Judging by photos that came out during episode 7.9, it looks like Aaron’s face got roughed up. We speculate he gets into some kind of altercation in this episode.
· Looks like we will briefly check in with Carol and Morgan at the creeptastic house
· Rick, Michonne, Carl, Tara,and Rosita go to the Hilltop
· Eugene might get captured or leave ASZ in this episode. He is at the Sanctuary by episode 11.
· We think this will be the episode where Daryl finally escapes the Sanctuary. He might receive assistance from Jesus as well as somebody from inside the Sanctuary. We think he will reunite with Rick and Co at the Hilltop.