Red Velvet deserves to have a showcase to sell tickets for. They deserve to have a show of their own where they can have fun, travel to other countries, eat good food and play in each other’s company. They deserve to have their own v live channel. They deserved to have had their fandom name much sooner, to have it announced in a way much more special way. They deserve to have a solid platform where they can interact with fans easily and frequently. They deserve this and MORE because they’ve been working so hard and they HAVE made so so so many achievements and it is CLEAR that the public loves them. But the truth is that their fucking company cannot even spare them a fraction of the support that they spoon feed to their other artists, to the fans of other artists. It is really frustrating to be a red velvet stan, a REVELUV, because we keep trying and trying for these girls and together with them we make achievements hoping that maybe this time around SM will finally be convinced to do something better for them…but it’s as if nothing is good enough for their own company to give them fair treatment and we keep trying and the cycle continues and I’m just so fucking tired already.
everyone: hey staff, this problem with the tags is really annoying. posts aren’t being seen and it’s discouraging for content creators staff: here how does this unnecessary update on the activity page look
When will white people on here—especially white girls—stop yelling at women of color for calling out their racist female faves. Like white people, if a woman of color comes up to you and tells you that your fave is racist/oppressive or a colonialist then MAYBE instead of arguing you should see why instead of trying to defend your racist ass. My fuse with white people especially white girls here on tumblr is running thin. like stop saying “WHERE IS THE SOURCE FOR HER RACISM” “WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE” IF A POC is telling you there is racism then you have no right to ask them for their evidence. They have lived it and understand racism FAR better than you. And if the accusations of your fave being racist as a white person angers you, then you need to reevaluate some things.
- ok 1. getting this outta the way they all Gods or something literally theyre so attractive irl it’s truly overwhelming but like what’s new
- key told a story about how his stylist burned his Gucci outfit after the Vancouver concert on accident bc she put it on some lighting machine and they smelled it burning and couldn’t figure out what it was…. lol he seemed to be in mourning
- at one point the camera was on Minho and he didn’t know what to say he was just standing smiling and the crowd went wild like ppl were LOVINg Minho just standing there bc honestly it was cute.
- jjongs fanboy was there omg at the beginning he SCREAMED (as he does) I LVOE YOU JONGHYUN and jjong stopped and sent him one of these looks 😏 and key was like ITS U AGAIn and I think jjong was like I knew you would be here or something like that
- jinki fell during ready or not bc he got so dizzy he was so cute the whole night and also important side note dat boy got mad thighs
- taemin was p quiet today but super cute as always, said his now iconic “next song is prism” line and also said something like “I hope meet again” he was squishy I lvoe him
- key was talking about the outfits they wear during rdd and how when he saw them lying out he said out loud “I hate these outfits” while his mic was still on in the back. he was like “ I designed these but like… I hate them lol” bc the fabric was too stiff. he touched minhos outfit and was like HEY bc his was soft and then Minho copied him and said “it’s soft. I like this costume” it was SO cute
- Minho rly is full of energy he was BOUNCING he was so excited to be there he was so so so cute idk like so cute
- jjong kept talking about how we all had a lot of passion and it was so nice
- taemin was trying to tell a story but he kept fumbling, as he does bc he cute, and then key brought up his burnt Gucci again and taem kept saying “I’m not talking about that” but key wasnt listening I was living tbh
- jinki was trying to use some metaphor about the concert being like two hands coming together and jjong in a non fake deep moment was like “…. what are u talking about lol”
that’s all I can remember rn but I’m sure more will come back to me but wow y'all…. wow