I don't know if you're still into servamp and the c3 ot3 (was that what you called them? lol). And I also don't know if you read fanfiction, but there is like one now on ao3. I just thought I'd let you know about that
Thank you!!!!! For letting me know!!!!!!!!!! Holy heck I’ll be sure to read it asap!!! *O*
the other day I was listening to the weather forecast on the radio and they talked ab it very poetically, at some point they said “we might get the appearance of a shy lightning in the afternoon” and I just… Denki.
This is THE CUTEST THING I’ve read all week thank you oh my g o d …………. a shy lightning……………………… so cute…………………….h e c k I’m smiling so hard r i p
When Jon looks at a fully clothed Sansa, with such mesmerized eyes, with more intensity, love and awe, as if he’s hypnotized by her, than at a woman who is laying naked under him, and with whom, he almost looks like, he’s about to have a panic attack.
↳ “The North is part of me […] The North isyours.”
ok so that was my favourite episode so far!!!!! even though it was a plot-centric ep it was still quite light-hearted overall and had some cute moments. also boruto’s personality really shone here! he’s such a great character, i love him so much
overall the anime has gone way beyond my expectations and i’m enjoying it a lot ahh
from @astertale: I hope I’m not coming off as bothering you too much on the topic of kids, and I don’t mean to force anything on you, but… Come ON. That’s not being bad with kids, that’s being surrounded by judgemental assholes while you struggle to do the best that you can, and you did AMAZING! I mean, Pap and Dings ADORE you (can’t say the same about me & my mom lol), so right there you HAVE to know you didn’t screw them up. And for the other stuff, that’s just little stuff. Swearing? Screw up once, apologize, ask the kids not to repeat it, lesson learned. Parkour? Tell them not to try this at home. Age appropriate stuff? That’s trial and error. For that lady’s kid with the science kit, it’s not like she blew herself up or started cooking meth or anything. If she HAD, I’m sure you would’ve jumped right in there to fix it, because that’s what parents/guardians DO. You’ve probably done that a million times with Dings growing up and not even realized it. Hell, I bet you’ve got some crazy good dad reflexes and you don’t even know it. I mean, let’s consider the parkour skills and put two and two together.
Whether you ever wanted kids or not, or whether you’d ever consider the possibility of being able to spawn any of your own or not, I know a big adorkable sweetheart like you would be GREAT at it. If the circumstances had been different for you and your brothers growing up, like if you’d had a consistent source of food and shelter (and I am tremendously sorry that you didn’t, I want to build a time machine and go back to send you ALL the cookies and blankets and rain coats and clean socks and maybe also adopt the three of you), people WOULD STILL be judgemental assholes about everything you did. You let Dings & Pap pursue his interests, and now look at them. They’re both very happy in spite of their circumstances aren’t they? And you’re clearly very proud of them. You might think you went through hell to bring them up on your own, and there’s no arguement from me whether you did or didn’t, but you pulled it off and you pulled it off AMAZINGLY. You’ve got two adult younger brothers who are successful, happy, and grateful to YOU for all of your hard work and effort bringing them up. They love you and they respect you. That’s the mark of a sucessful parent-figure right there. You already ACED this.
Kids aren’t easy, rearing them under ANY circumstances isn’t easy, and people will be assholes to you about it anywhere you go. And yeah, some of the stuff they do or get into will make you panic sometimes. But at the end of the day you’ve got to remember that someday, these guys are going to be adults. And when you make mistakes with adults, you apologize and you try again - you can do the same with kids, they’ll understand and better yet, they model the behaviour. It’s a learning experience on both sides, you know?
Don’t you DARE tell me you’re bad with kids aughh why do you keep making me want to hug you so bad -_-; Don’t sell yourself so short, mmkay? If parenting and child-rearing were an exam then you’ve already ACED it.
*starts filling several boxes with homemade maple cookies and chocolate kisses, then wraps them with brown mailing paper while muttering to herself…*
((Night I hope that rant was semi-coherent I just love kids and this tickled some of my buttons about it. Hope I didn’t overstep ^-^;;))
* … stars, sweetpea, you sure do have a way with words, don’t you..? i… hell, you’re way too kind. i dunno about aceing anything on this topic, but it means the world to me that you think i didn’t screw it all up entirely.
* don’t apologize… i know you’re comin’ from a sweet ‘n kind place of passion on the subject, ‘n i respect and love the hell outta that.
* that said, don’t get me wrong - i figure i did the best i could, y’know? i admit to myself i was a kid. i may’ve fucked up on more than one occasion - a lot more - but at the very least, i made sure my brothers knew that i loved the hell outta them, ‘n they were adamant about ensurin’ i knew the same of them.
* i may not be good at kids as a whole, but i stand by that bein’ the most important thing beyond food ‘n shelter. you can get through any number of hells, if you know you’ve got a loved one reachin’ out for you on the other side.
* but, uh, i really wasn’t the best influence. i took ‘em to Waterfall when i was 12, ‘n started teachin’ em how to parkour over gaps ‘n along the trash to get to the good stuff since i figured it was a damn important skill. i had learned the basics when i was 5, so, y’know… yeah, it’s a bad translation.
* there was also the time i started teachin’ Pap about trap puzzles because his teachers were holdin’ him back for bein’ dyslexic ‘n not pickin’ up on it. they wouldn’t teach him, but i would - but, uh, i’m not one to ever hold back on topics of passion. he wanted to know the big stuff, so… i sure showed him how to build complex spring-loaded trap cages ‘n joke ejection tiles activated by a lack of magic.
* … oh, ‘n the time i got called to the school because Dings had apparently picked up on my swearin’ while doin’ commissioned repairs at home… he never showed he had until he apparently cursed the fuck outta a classmate who he found had been filling Paps’ cubby with wet socks.
* …….. also, Pap mighta held onto the now lifelong habit of exitin’ comically through windows because of me. not sayin’ that i started laughin’ for the first time in a week when his exasperated teacher told me he had done it the first time when another kid asked him how he felt about a cute classmate… but i totally laughed myself straight off the chair and had to leave the room still laughin’ with a beamin’ Pap under my arm. i never did tell him to stop that.
* … there’s also the matter of the kids that i interact with nowadays, but… that’s a lot darker a topic, i’m not gonna subject ya to that unless you really wanna know. point is, it certainly doesn’t leave me feelin’ any kinda good about how i even can interact with ‘em.