my personal paladin headcanons (sexuality and gender wise)
- shiro is cis, but so supportive!!
- maybe lgbt+
- queer or non-identifying tbh. maybe pansexual, but i just really think my guy is at least a bit gay
- supportive dad
- is always open to talk about any of the other paladins problems with sexuality and gender!!
- will scold you at you if you bind for longer than you should (
- gay as fucking hell
- he has a lot of bad dysphoria and would bind for way longer than he should’ve before shiro scolded him
- also used to bind with ace bandages and do other really unsafe things to appear masc
- held in a lot of internalized homophobia/transphobia since he grew up in texas :/
- so fucking gay
- gay for a certain someone that you can choose the name of ;) #noshiphate
- also! was on T before he left for space, but he can’t get any up in space :((
- honestly, any lance is good but
- raging bisexual
- used to have a really fragile masculinity since he grew up in a highkey transphobic family but!!
- now he paints his nails and wears skirts because screw gender roles
- can flirt with anyone and win their heart, tbh
- was always pretty comfortable with his sexuality, it was gender that was harder for him
- definitely bedazzles his and keith’s binders, and even pidge’s if they let him.
- lance was on T for a little while like keith, but only for his time at the garrison bc of his parents.
- my AAA baby
- aka ace, aro, agender!!
- i love nonbinary pidge, okay?
- honestly any pronouns but they/them is preferred and she/her is a close second
- transguy pidge is also really good but that’s just me projecting onto my faves so my nonbinary pidge hc stands
- wears a binder!!
- also has begun to formulate testosterone for keith and lance :)
- experiences squishes for people occasionally but never gets romantically attached (duh)
homophobic cishets amiright” “ha jk suck my ass”
- cis but completely understanding
- screw gender roles, let hunk wear a skirt
- pansexual and c ute
- maybe ace, it depends
- honestly the best of boys
- makes new binders for his trans and nonbinary buds what a blessing
- put anyone in a ship with hunk and it will be Good just a reminder
- lectures people with dad
- why??? do humans give labels to everything?
- gender isn’t a big deal in space, honestly, but allura is female in eart standards
- either gay or pan, depending on the allura ship of the day for me.
- gay allura is good though as much as i love some straight ships with her in it
- allura doesn’t quite understand the whole “transgender” thing but she tries so hard!! gives mom™ talks often with dad™
- similar to allura’s views, coran doesn’t get gender but would be male under earths standards!
- he is gay though no one can tell me otherwise
- i mean,,,, alfor
- coran is helping pidge to develop a sort of T for the transboys!! he is a good supportive uncle
- coran is so good why don’t we talk about him more
- oh also he and allura could be considered intersex because of alien biology but i figured i would just go with female and male since i don’t want to inaccurately portray intersex characters with barely any knowledge of the topic!!
these are just a few of my headcanons!!
you can see me projecting onto all of these babes as a queer transguy but hey headcanons are headcanons for a reason man.
anyways, feel free to send me a message to talk about these hcs, i’m always open for a chat :’)) or shoot me an ask for different headcanons or other subjects!!