hi!! you seem like an awesome person and im so glad youre anti hinata and anti nh. but just out of curiousity, why do you ship ss? i mean they really didnt have much development and it just seems like a mismatch to me? but you may see it differently of course. so what makes you ship/support/like ss?
lovely you can’t go around asking people why they love something, while downplaying it by saying they have no devolpment or whatever.
The devolpment started from the third chappter
Until the end of the manga itself with the uchiha family pic since they are the main couple
I’ve been shipping them since the first time they appeared in the anime. All the hints and the fact kishi cared so much to show the depth of sakura’s feeling over sasuke, and always questioning sasuke’s one gave me enough reason to believe the were endgame.
I ship them for multiple reasons. And with the years my emotional attachment to this pair has keep growing more and more. With my current english I doubt I can get all the reasons accross to you but I’ll try with some
I ship it for the growth of their feelings for each other. Sakura started as being an annoyanceto sasuke, just to end up as someone precious enough for sasuke to give up on his revenge just to save her life
- I ship it for Sakura’s unconditional love for Sasuke.
- I ship it for their intense eyesmex and the chemistry
- I ship it for the fact sasuke literally changed sakura’s life. He made her grow as a shinobi and as a woman
- I ship it for sasuke’s protectivness whenever sakura is involved
- I ship it for all the times they only were able to understand each-other. sakura was the first one to see sasuke’s darkness and sasuke was always the one who understood sakura better
- I ship it because sakura’s filled sasuke’s life with real love. Something than no one else coud give him
- I ship it becomes it makes me happy. The first time I cried out of happiness in my life was when them being an item leaked out on tumblr.
- It literally makes me have butterflies in my stomach and nothing will ever change that.
- That’s what a lifetime Otp is like.
- It means having it as the first thought as sson as you wake up and the last when you go to bed.
I hope I was clear enough :)