animal crossing: pocket camp - tips!!
okay so im level 20+ already after two days of playing so i’ll give you guys some tips for gaining levels and the general game
- fruit trees refresh every 3 hours, if you don’t have the inventory space for the fruit just shake the tree and leave them on the ground, they won’t rot, and you can maximise your harvest
- the shops rotate every 6 hours- 6am, 12pm, 6pm, 12am
- do requests for every villager regardless of if you plan to invite them or not for mats, experience and bells
- spend your leaf tickets on giving yourself the extra crafting slots ASAP!
- the quarry resets every 24 hours to get in for free, add as many people as possible so you can use it
- make sure to scroll your friend-list and help out people to get into the quarry, you get 100 bells each time!
- every 1 hour, the villagers at your campsite will let you talk to them for gifts and friendship points
- when you get a new villager, click ‘auto-arrange’ for their new furniture. it’ll put what they want down and after it gives you the option to revert to your original layout. you do not need to keep their preferred furniture out!!
- always have an amenity crafting, always. they take forever and you will need to have them all eventually
- the stretch goals are very generous with rewards and very easy, work on them as fast as you can
- save up as many materials as you can, the furniture becomes incredibly expensive (60-120+ mats per piece) very fast
- don’t be afraid to use your request tickets/calling cards, the game is generous with giving them
- when listing items in the market box, be aware that the price does not automatically reflect the quantity. you have to put the price up the more items you add!
feel free to add anymore!! i hope these help your game!