I LOVE that vampire au. But how about one in which the girls were the vampires? 😁
- Erina dislikes drinking blood most of the time. Mainly because it tastes so bitter and her God tongue doesn’t help it.
- Soma will often be teasing her about it.
- But he really worries because she’ll go awhile without blood.
- It’s times at night when she is so weak that Soma will just reveal his nape and offer some of his blood. She’ll refuse but he won’t budge.
- She’ll joke about how bad it tastes after but he simply states, “Don’t see you drinking anyone else’s though. Admit it, it’s delicious. *wink*”
- Imagine meeting a family of vampires that are known as the most powerful bloodline.
- Soma is indeed quite nervous whenever he visits the Nakiris.
- Megumi has a hard time accepting blood.
- She feels so guilty and she really hates being a vampire.
- Takumi will often comfort her after Megumi drinks her blood because she bursts out crying saying that she bit him too hard.
- Megumi likes to sometimes try to scare Takumi.
- Like, she’ll wear a cape and go all Dracula-mode on him.
- DOESN’T EVEN BLINK WHEN SHE POPS OUT AND SCARES HIM.
- “You look cute.”
- “No! Not cute! I’m supposed to look scary, Takumi-kun!”
- A lot of the time, it’s just Alice ranting to Ryou about how dumb the vampire stereotypes are.
- She’ll ask him how it’s like to be human and how it’s like to not have to drink blood.
- Often, she’ll whine about how the blood she gets offered at home is so bland.
- Ryou will just look at her and turn to the side, revealing his neck.
- “You do this to often, Ryou-kun..”
- “I mean, it’s all for you. I don’t mind.”
- He’s the dream boyfriend of all vampire girls.
- Hisako, as always, will be bickering with Hayama that she’s fine.
- “I don’t need to drink blood. I am perfectly fine!”
- “Fine? You’ve been tripping all day!”
- Hisako is too stubborn to admit that.
- She knows that she needs blood, she’s majoring in vampire anatomy and systems.
- She’ll listen to Hayama though and prick his finger only.
- He’ll ask her if that’s really enough for her and she’ll say yes.
- Ikumi has problems with overdoing it.
- But Isami doesn’t mind.
- if it’ll help her, he’ll gladly help.
- But because Ikumi feels so bad, she’ll often go to the market and get raw meat.
- She doesn’t like it because its so cold but she’d prefer this then hurting Isami too much for her needs.
- Isami will show her the cute bandages he buys to cover up her bite marks.
- Ryoko has a hard time talking to Ibusaki about her needs.
- “You need what?”
- She hates asking him for some of his blood but she can only take certain blood types and he’s the only one she knows who has that certain blood type.
- Ibusaki doesn’t like her finish though.
- He simply nods understandingly.
- Ryoko will cuddle him after and say sorry repeatedly.
- Yuki has this skill where she can taste whether or not the person had sweets or spices.
- “Marui….did you have cake earlier?”
- She always bites him in a new place, never the same area because it’ll make it look like a bruise.
- Usually, she’ll bite him on the nape or neck.
- “Marui, you should probably wear a scarf tomorrow..”
- And she’ll neatly wrap a scarf around him like the good girlfriend
- Nao will often jump on Mimasaka.
- Unlike Megumi, she successfully scares Mimasaka with her Dracula-mode.
- “Give me your blood!”
- Her fangs are dull though due to an incident as a child where she got them stuck on a door frame trying to practice biting.
- She laughs every time she thinks of that memory.
- So whenever she bites Mimasaka, the blood just comes out as pin pricks.
- RINDOU WILL BE WEARING CAPES AND BE HOLDING ROSES AND.
- She loves to leave kisses on Eishi’s neck, each time asking a question.