- Dean: Anyways, now that your back I wanted to go over something real quick
- Dean: *Pulls knife* What's this?
- Castiel: A knife
- Dean: Good, good. And what pray tell do we avoid when it comes to um...sharp objects
- Castiel: I am not stupid
- Dean: That's right! We avoid getting stuck with the pointy end!
- Castiel: Are you done?
- Dean: No, apparently we need to go over some safety *Hits power on projector* That's a soul, we don't eat those or we explode
- Castiel: Dean
- Dean: And who's that? Oh it's Lucifer! We don't agree to be possessed by him
- Castiel: You are such a shit Dean
- Dean: And you're shit at staying alive CAS
i can hardly wait for spn to end firstly because it's awful and i can't seem to leave it, but mostly because once it's all done and over the gloves will REALLY come off with the actors and creative team sharing their candid opinions on the whole bi!dean/deancas issue (since, unless it goes expressly canon (it won't), queerbaiting will the legacy of spn, and will probably be a big talking point). i can't wait to see who comes down where in all that and what tidbits they have to share about it.