I’m losing faith in JK being real. I used to love reading fan fic of them but Now i feel so guilty. I can read Yoon/Min without that feeling. I just know deep down, they’re probably not together and have secret girlfriends. Maybe it means I need to stop shipping them and move on with my life and ship them as friends. I see all the “proof” but other ships have their “proof” so they all can’t be real.I’m still going to follow this account though, amazing blog BTW & have you ever lost faith in JK?
i already saw you’re post in the jikook tag as well, and i’m just gonna say some facts. not trying to attack you but i disagree with almost all of the things that you said, sorry.
(pretty sure this is you and your post lol)
1. the point of shipping is NOT whether it’s real or not. shipping is because you think they COULD BE together, and because you think they’re cute and suit each other well.
2. obviously jikook might not be together? like, it’s pretty obvious they might not be together, since we don’t know their relationship?
3. what does reading fanfics have to do with shipping?? what ?? fanfics aren’t a real life portrayal of the ship they’re written by fans?
4. if you also ship two other ships that include jimin, why are you so upset over jikook?
5. that fourth sentence of yours is all kinds of dumb. just because they aren’t dating doesn’t mean they can’t be gay or bi or dating someone else or not dating at all. yes, they could have girlfriends, but it’s not “deep down, you know” because YOU DON’T KNOW ANYTHING, YOU DON’T KNOW THEM PERSONALLY.
6. it’s not a point of “proof” or not? if you shipt jimin with fucking barack obama, you can???? even though there’s no proof of them?
7. adding on to the proof, the “proof” is up to perception?? i don’t find any “proof” that tae/kook or yoon/min have as proof they’re real. because i don’t see it that way.
8. just stop shipping them then???? like ???? why make a whole post and tag it all the bts ships ??
sorry this was mean, there just wasn’t any of this ask or that post that i agreed with.