the real karasuno
a team of dorks, but to the rest of the school they’re perceived as a frightening, hostile bunch. just think about it, you have:
- asahi: self explanatory
- tanaka & nishinoya: unruly, obnoxious punks that definitely have gotten into fights with other students before.
- ennoshita: nice enough, but hangs out with the punks so he’s automatically one of them
- narita & kinoshita: literally couldn’t give a crap about anyone or anything
- kageyama: doesn’t know how to socialize, never smiles
- kiyoko: beautiful and kind, but so intimidating she makes people nearly wet themselves
- sugawara & daichi: are known to have serious beefs with other sports captains/vice captains, both hold grudges, can make anyone fear for their lives if provoked
- tsukishima: actively tries to piss everyone off
- yamaguchi: number one supporter of the bitter, asshole french fry
- hinata: seems harmless until you actually talk to him
- yachi: truly compassionate, but gets so flustered she either screams or faints. doesn’t do well with strangers
- takeda: passionate weirdo, gets way too intense about a lame high school sport
- ukai: piercings, smokes, dyed blonde hair and works at the convenience store and yells at anyone who makes a ruckus.
no wonder we never see any of them having friends outside the club. it all makes so much sense.