Why I ship Rapunzel and Eugene
Some people are probabaly wondering why do I ship an animated couple so much. Let me explain why using just the Tangled Before Ever After movie.
1. When Rapunzel asked “Have you seen anything so beautiful?” Eugene looked at Rapunzel and said YES
2. The moments when they almost kissed and Eugene was mad/upset that he didn’t get to kiss her
3. There was a lot of hand holding moments and I thought all of them were really cute
4. Eugene poured his heart out in the proposal and Rapunzel was so happy at first to hear what he had to say
5. Rapunzel felt really bad for saying no to Eugene’s proposal
6. The guards were front of Rapunzel’s bedroom doors and Eugene was trying to do anything to see her.
7. Then Eugene poured out his heart AGAIN to what he thought was Rapunzel minutes after his proposal
8. Eugene tried to find Rapunzel after Pascal told him he didn’t know where she was.
9. When Eugene broke down the door
10. When Rapunzel wasn’t scared to show Eugene her hair
11. When Eugene wanted to make sure Rapunzel was okay wondering how she got her hair back.
12. When Rapunzel walked into her coronation and Eugene couldn’t stop staring at her (even though she was wearing a crazy wig).
13. When Eugene said “that’s my girl”
14.When Rapunzel gave Eugene a frying pan for self defense
15.When Eugene gave Rapunzel a cupcake (just like he did in the movie)
16. When Eugene didn’t understand why Rapunzel said no to his proposal but he would do ANYTHING to make her say yes and do ANYTHING to make her happy.
THIS COUPLE IS TRUE LOVE. I KNOW THERE NOT REAL. BUT THEY SHOW WHAT LOVE REALLY IS.
Eugene tries to do whatever he can to make Rapunzel happy and Rapunzel loves having Eugene in her life but doesn’t want to commit right away because she’s trying to find herself.
(Sorry most of them were about Eugene)