do you have any ladizel headcanons because i'm in love with this ship?
Ahsjsks I love them too.
- Where do I even start, they’re just perfect okay.
- They have an aesthetic tumblr blog together, where they take a lot of the photos themselves. They use Polaroids for that Look (Lacy would insist).
- Lacy would have a fashion tumblr blog okay, she’d always be helping to dye Sadie’s hair and taking photos of it and then taking photo’s of makeup and hairstyles she’s tried on all of them and herself. (She would adore Hazel’s curly hair too and would always be putting flowers and gems in it).
- Hazel would have a social justice tumblr and would go with Lacy and Sadie to so many protests (and they’d have so much fun decorating signs for them).
- Sadie would have a grunge blog, where she probably talks about music a lot (and she drags Hazel and Lacy to concerts all the time, for a lot of unknown indie bands ahsjsks).
- They’re all super gay and looks really good together?
- They’re adorable and give each other nose kisses a lot and are always hugging each other and holding hands…
- Lacy probably becomes a fashion designer and convinces Sadie and Hazel to model for her fashion show, because she doesn’t know any prettier people to show off her designs because she’s sappy.
- Lacy likes to paint them as well, and they’re like really good portraits
- Sometimes Sadie and Hazel join in, and they’re both super good at it as well but they aren’t as good at drawing people as Lacy is.
- They’d all be the ‘that’s homophobic because it’s inconveniencing me’ type of gay, especially Sadie. And they’re like really big feminists too, which is mostly instigated by Hazel (who doesn’t let any man tell her what to do ahsjsks).
- God I have so many feelings I don’t even know how to write them.
- They’d go to museums a lot, because they’re all demigods, but like different types (Roman, Greek and Egyptian), so they find it super interesting to learn about each other’s parents and the mythology that they’re from.
- They’d go to Egypt, Greece and Italy together on holiday, and they’d have such a good time ahhh.
- They hate it when people just assume they’re friends, or that only two of them are in the relationship, and they always set everyone straight.
It’s femslash Friday so I’m tagging @lgbtqpjo for the 3k week!!