- Me: I hear Amazon is doing some inhuman stuff to their workers for that two hour delivery service
- My roommate, the PhD student: well, efficiency is based on human suffering.
- Me: *laughs*
- Roommate: no
- Roommate: seriously
- Roommate: it's called taylorism
- Roommate: Taylor invented my field
- Me: so much about you makes sense now
Is it an autism thing to have a really extreme or exaggerated reaction to caffeine? Most people get energised and happy from it, but if I drink a regular-sized cup of coffee (or overly much tea or cola) I get really anxious and tired and a headache. Also, it seems to be even more diuretic for me than for most people. I know autistics often have atypical reactions to various medications, so... ITAAT?