1. Wake up early and make a list for the day. You have so much you want to accomplish and you tend to shoot towards the stars only to forget which one you wanted and fall back down with only stardust to show for it.
2. Go for a run at night. I know you have a special relationship with the dark, you hate how it stops you from seeing what’s in front of you, but then again it’s the thrill of unknown that makes you pick up your stride and push harder.
3. Pick up a book. Finish it. I know it’s hard, the characters are always doing so much more than you and that makes you restless, you want to experience life like them. You crave experiences. But finishing anything is an experience in itself too.
4. Clean your goddamn room. Right now. We both know clarity is something you have been lacking lately. Take a day to organize all the thoughts that burst and streak like July fireworks in your head into sticks of dynamite you can use to set the world ablaze. Folding a couple pairs of socks wouldn’t hurt either.
5. Lastly and most importantly, love yourself; no one else is going to do it as hard as you do.