Hamilton Headcanon: Outfit #1 (sons of liberty)
- au: modern
- A/N: this is the first head-canon I have ever written so please excuse my bad writing.
- The Hipster
- He always has his hair in a man bun. The only exception is when he is asleep, then he will wear it loose.
- He wears white T-shirts and owns about 20 of the same shirts.
- Over the shirt he wears flannel (to get that hipster/lumberjack look)
- ROLLED UP SLEEVES
- He wears black, ripped, jeans even when it is scorching hot outside.
- Do you know those brown casual sneakers? Those are the shoes he wears.
- He has this one necklace he refuses to ever take off. It is a golden pendant on a black lace/string. The pendant is a bald eagle carrying a dagger; he had gotten it once from Eliza because the eagle reminds her of Alex’s bravery.
- He wears glasses even though he doesn’t need them (he has contacts).
- The Nerd
- He wears mostly sweaters.
- His sweaters match the seasons.
- For spring: bright eye bleeding colours (bright pink, orange, yellow etc.)
- For summer: pastel colours (mostly green but he wouldn’t say no to lilac).
- or autumn: nice warm colours resembling the leaves which have fallen from the trees (hazel, terracotta, mahogany, maroon)
- For winter: generally dark and cold colours (cool grey, black, navy blue)
- He also has some sweaters with the logos of his favourite shows and books.
- His favourite sweater is the maroon one because it reminds him of the day that he met Alexander.
- He wears plain jeans.
- Has like one pair of red sneakers.
Marie-Joseph Paul Yves Roch Gilbert du Motier de la Fayette:
- The stylish one
- Wants to stay in touch with his French roots, so he wears a beret.
- He wears striped long sleeved shirts.
- He loves to wear scarfs.
- Like damn, the boy is obsessed with them.
- He probably spends more money on scarfs than that he spends on food.
- He asks Mulligan to make him the perfect pair of pants.
- Mulligan eventually (after Laf’s many demands) tailors him a pair of neatly fitting black pants.
- He wears loafers.
- Since he loves America so much, he usually has a pin of the American flag pinned on his chest.
- t isn’t the American flag pin, he wears a ring with the American flag as stone.
- IS THAT MAKE UP?!
- The nice guy
- He likes to make his own clothing, but if he doesn’t have enough time he buys clothes from the store (which he is slightly embarrassed about, because he is expected to).
- He wears white T-shirts.
- He sometimes “borrows” them from Alexander.
- Over the shirt he wears a no-sleeve dark grey vest.
- He doesn’t really have a specific kind of pants. He just grabs the first matching one from the pile (y’all know what I mean right??).
- He wears those shoes without laces you can just step in with a checkered pattern.
- He ALWAYS wears a fedora that matches his vest.
- His friends can’t remember the last time they have seen him without it.
- He even wears it to fancy parties.
- He wears watches because he is a punctual boy.