5 stages of grief of a Fitzsimmons fangirl after watching AoS S2 finale
1. Denial and Isolation: No no no no no it’s all a dream, Simmons is ok, Fitz is ok, they’re going on a dinner date, my life is ok leave me alone!
2. Anger: WTF IS WRONG with you writers??? They suffered enough. Leave the science babies alone or i s2g I’ll kill a bitch! AAAAAAARGHHHH
3. Bargaining: ok maybe it’s a nice stone… Eugene (the stone) is nice, I’m sure he’s going to give her a make up and a nice dress and haircut and tips for the dinner date, yep. pls Eugene I’ll do whatever you want!
4. Depression: omg they were going on a date, he was so happy and in love with his stupid lovely face and heart eyes and she was so happy and in love with her stupid lovely smile after all what happened in season 1 and 2 omg my life is a mess I can’t wait 4 months leave me here to die *dying whale noises*
5. Acceptance: Ok, Simmons is trapped inside that stone, but I’m sure Fitz will do everything to save her because now he’s her boyfriend! I believe in Fitz! And I believe in Simmons! They’re going to fix this, together!