DATING : JUSTIN FOLEY
just some quick info on dialogue:
bold writing is his friends
italics is justin
normal is you
- High key about low key touching.
- Like his hand is always on you somewhere.
- And yours is always resting on his.
- His fUcking cocky smirk when you look at him across the room or hall.
- His friends knock shoulders with him and laugh as he just stares and grins at you.
- “Fuck you guys.” He laughs before jogging over to you.
- You both support each other soso much. You go to every game of his and he attends everything and anything that you do too.
- “Dude, why weren’t you at the party on Saturday?”
“I was with Y/N. And she’s better than any party with you knobheads.”
- He watches anyone who approaches you, just in case they get too close.
- He understands you can handle yourself, but still likes to be overly protective.
- Clingy af when he wants to be.
- “Justin, what are you doing?”
“I’m hugging you.”
“Yeah, and you’ve been doing it for ten minutes. We need to get to class.”
“I don’t wanna.”
“We need to.”
He’d sigh, pull back, and grab your hand in his before walking you to class, pouting the entire way.
- NEck kisses!!
- Growls and deep moans.
- Hard thrusts.
- Sweet nothings.
- Waiting until you’re ready - for anything and everything.
- “Love ya, shithead.”
- *you stick your middle finger up at him in return*
- LOUD, BOISTEROUS LAUGHTER.
- Tight hugs.
- Resting his head in your lap or on your stomach.
- Soft moans when your play with his hair or give him back massages because he just gets so sleepy and relaxed. You just crack up laughing and he bLusHes!!
- “Shut up.” He’d mumble in return.
- You’re friends with Clay and so Justin tries to not be a cockhead to him.
- He succeeds… most of the time.
- He slings his arms over your stomach as you lay in bed, much to your dismay as his arm is heavy. But he’s tired and his hair’s fluffy and he’s just toO cUte!! so it’s okay as soon as you look down at his peaceful face!!
- You’re there to reassure him about his home life, and let him vent about it all. He never tells you, but he honestly really appreciates it and he gets so warm and fuzzy inside because of you. He thinks you’re the most amazing thing to grace this earth - and you are.
- He keeps you away from Bryce and Marcus as much as he can.
- He cries about Hannah. He truly feels horrible for what has happened and what he did.
- He loves you - wholeheartedly and unconditionally - and tells you every day.