Okay about to go to bed. Today I got a lot done. When I got home I just had the shell of the top done and the collar attached. I assembled and attached the facing, gathered and attached the sleeves, and got one of the cuffs attached. The cuffs are going to have 3 buttons, one of them if gonna be fake though hehe, the other 2 are going to be functional.
Tomorrow’s goal is to finish the cuffs, do the hem, and maybe get the lace for the collar and cuffs and the fabric for the ribbon. Thursday I have the day off so I would like to finish everything up then, including the skirt!! Then I will be free to work on Caster the rest of the week.