i've been sad lately. any chance you could give me some happy headcannons that would make me smile? it's okay if you don't want to. thanks either way.
- Barry chirps like a cheetah if you surprise-tickle him.
- Cisco knows every word to Wannabe by the Spice Girls and gets caught by Caitlin and Barry mid-jam session one late night.
- Caitlin is really bad at board games. Cisco and Barry take turns partnering up with her just so she stands a chance at winning.
- Iris West is a champion snowball thrower. Barry and she get in a bet that if she can hit him with one every day for a week, he’ll do her laundry for six monthes, but if she fails, she’s watching all of Star Wars with him (and Cisco, because hullo, best man). Iris wins: the most impressive shot is through a window as Barry sprawls like a cat on Joe’s couch and snoozes in front of a roaring fire.
- Wally has a knack for attracting wildlife. It’s absolutely uncanny. An American kestrel actually alights on his shoulder. He straightens and proclaims in a very dignified voice that he is the chosen one.
- Jesse has an incredible Vine account. She’s Team Do It For The Vine, including speedster stunts that no one is able to explain. It’s also well-known that she has a total in with Kid Flash, who appears in many of her Vines, as well as The Flash, who’s usually very clueless and very “wait, wha–” before they run out of time.
- Julian makes origami swans when he’s stressed. You can always tell because the entire lab will be covered in them.
- Cindy can fireman-carry Cisco. He is pretty convinced he has the coolest girlfriend in the entire multiverse. Cindy just wants the promised cheesecake if she does it.