I was tagged by anon. Thanks again!
Five things you’ll find in my bag:
1. An assortment of crystals. Lately it’s been tigers eye, blue goldstone, howlite and amethyst.
2. Lipstick of some kind. Always.
3. Earbuds & my ipod. Music is life.
4. Tea. Often it’s a tea blend I make myself or else something from DavidsTea.
5. My protection spell bottle.
Five things you’ll find in my bedroom:
1. A large collection of herbs in jars.
2. Vinyl…so much vinyl.
3. Band flags all over my walls.
4. Cup-O-Coffee face/body mask from LUSH. I LOVE that shit.
5. A tall, ornate, light sea-green glass bottle filled with moon water.
Five things I’ve always wanted to do:
1. Publish some poetry.
2. Find a comfortable pair of combat boots.
3. Learn to properly sword-fight.
5. Find someone that gets me, that really, truly gets me. (Which I did. Bleh <3)
Five things that make me happy:
1. Growing plants.
2. My boyfriend.
4. When I can just ignore everything and listen to my music uninterrupted.
5. When I can bond with someone through a mutual morbid sense of humor.
Five things I’m currently into:
1. I’ve been listening to more Nargaroth than usual, but they’re just so good ;-;
2. Classical art and music memes.
3. Burst blogging at 3:30 a.m on my main blog @themechanicalgarden
4. Hanging out with my cat by the side door while she looks through the screen door.
5. Sewing herb pillows for spells. Still experimenting.
Five things on my to do list:
1. Find a damn job, I’ve been looking for ages.
2. Work through my anxiety and re-learn to drive.
3. Start being more active, i.e: going for morning walks again, start lifting weights again and get back into yoga.
4. Save up for my next tattoo, when I have the money.
5. Figure out what I want to do for a career.