The Fever Code, important Newtmas moments
- Page 127: “What’s up, Tommy?”, Newt exclaimed, his face filled with genuine happiness at the pleasant surprise that’d been sprung on him. Thomas couldn’t remember exactly how long it’d been since the last time he saw Newt. “You look bloody fantastic for three in the morning.”
- Page 159: you were saying again? Teresa asked. He felt every morsel of her evil glee. That’s a really nice dance you put on down there. Don’t worry, I have it recorded, ready to show Newt and everybody else next time we get together. “Not funny!”, he yelled out.
- Page 172: Thomas jumped at the sound [of Newt’s whisper], then stumbled. Newt tripped over him, and then they were both laughing, legs and arms tangled up in a pile on the ground.
- Page 248: He found himself thinking of Newt, maybe the one he liked most of them, not immune.
- Page 326: I’m coming for you, Newt”, Thomas whispered, so softly that no one could possibly hear him.