10 Steps To Millennial Financial Success
If you’re a millennial who is struggling financially, the following tips can help put you on the right track toward a successful financial future:
1) Make income your priority.
2) Have a plan for the future and take it for a test run.
3) Making some sacrifices to keep your biggest bills as low as possible.
4) Create a strategy for your student loans.
5) Prioritize your interest rates.
6) Invest in your future.
7) Take advantage of perks such as 401(k) match programs, health savings accounts and commuter benefits.
8) Invest in one or two stocks of companies that offer products or services that you think will still be important 20 years from now.
9) Find a mentor.
10) Network online and in person.