Science Says People With Less Active Social Lives May Be Happier — If They’re Intelligent
Psychologists are turning to evolutionary theory to suggest that an intelligent person with a less active social life could be happier, which was revealed in a study conducted by the British Journal of Psychology. Researchers surveyed 15,000 adults from the ages of 18 to 28 whom were then analyzed based on their demographic data, living environment , relationships etc.
Perhaps the most important thing we bring to another person is the silence in us. Not the sort of silence that is filled with unspoken criticism or hard withdrawal. The sort of silence that is a place of refuge, of rest, of acceptance of someone as they are.
You set your self high standards
- You have been described as too kind hearted
- You ‘re a writer or artist
- You’ve been described as articulate
- You ‘re sensitive
- You love your alone time
- You tend to be reserved , shy or thoughtful
- You don’t give your self enough credit things go well
- You have cared for someone too deeply
- You dislike having to deal with hard facts and logic
- You don’t open up easily to others