♥ FMLS90 Week 0 Introduction ♥
I’ve been around for awhile, on and off keto but most importantly as a runner.
My names Jean, I’m 20 years old and a full time college student, full time worker. I’m an extended school services teacher(Were a fancy day care?) I’m the teacher for 4-7 year olds(TK-2nd) I’m currently at community college going into my last semester before transferring to a 4 year getting my teaching degree for Kindergarten. I love running, so much.
Healthy Habits -
- Tracking daily food intake(Fairly easy I did it everyday during my keto time)
- Daily sleep hours(In hopes of getting more than four hours of sleep a night) My misfit flash tracks how long I sleep for! So that’s helpful.
- Drink 100 oz of water a day (This is hard for me because at work, once your with the kids you can’t leave the room so getting water isn’t easy)
- Work out three times a week. (Now I’m a full time college student and worker, it’s very hard for me to balance the two. January however I have no school so I expect to beat this in only this month because of that) CARDIO CARDIO CARDIO (RUN RUN RUN)
- Mood? Feelin good? I’m going very light with this one. I suffer from depression so sometimes it’s beyond my control what my brain tells me. I’ve been working on it thought and I haven’t….I haven’t done anything bad in a while now. It’s. It’s nice for once.
- Now a fun little personal one I’d love to do is, write every single day. Maybe nothing, maybe something. I’m working on my book and I’d love to get more chapters down on my book and get into the main plot!
Fit Chart -
Accountability Partners -
Fromsmallvilletosuperman my wonderful siha is one of them! We talk everyday anyway and it’s just really nice that she wanted to be one with me as well. But I also have Katiekun now as my partners!! Really excited about having her on as well!
If anyone else would like to become accountability partners please just message me!!