A quick sketch of an AU I’ve been thinking of. This is what I have so far.
- Marco meets a girl he’s never seen before at his school and they become close friends.
- The girl introduces herself as Star Butterfly after pointing to the star on her wand and a butterfly that passes by.
- They always hang out around sunset on campus.
- He invites her to hang out with him at his place but she always say’s she has something to do.
- He thinks its cute that she holds a hand made wand and acts like she has magic.
- He thinks it’s just her personality till one day she “casts” a spell and an object nearby him moves.
- She starts moving things around them more often and he starts to believe that this girl really knows magic.
- Reality hits and more clues reveal a different story.
- “Star Butterfly” isn’t a student at their school but “was” a student.
- “Star Butterfly” isn’t a girl from another dimension but someone lost in time and space.
- “Star Butterfly” is actually a lost spirit stuck in her own world, during the time in which she died.
- Death is still unknown.
- “Star Butterfly” doesn’t know that she’s dead and is always stuck in the loop that she “has something to do.”
YUP! THAT’S IT! NOW TO FALL BACK INTO THE STRESS MACHINE AND SURVIVE THE REST OF THE WEEK!