Why do you think that PIV is harmful for women if it's the way that people's bodies were made to fit together? I am not a homophobe, so don't take it that way, but I'm like 150% sure that you are a political lesbian just from what you say about PIV..
I’m a lesbian, I’m political, I’m definitely not heterosexual. I’m mostly indifferent to the concept of political lesbianism.
And this analysis is pretty basic. I would like for you to attempt more critical thinking than what was put into this ask. Just because a penis fits into a vagina doesn’t mean that it belongs there, nor does it mean that its presence is in any way beneficial to the owner of that vagina- i.e. women.
Yes, that’s how babies are made the traditional way. We are in agreement that that is how babies are made. But women don’t exist to create babies and have concerns entirely unrelated to creating babies. Like their own physical and mental well-being.
Here’s what PIV does and doesn’t do:
- It does expose women to a TON of diseases. Seriously, dicks are nasty and the human disease-spreading equivalent of a mosquito’s proboscis. (It’s ‘nose.’) Except instead of West Nile, it’s herpes.
- It doesn’t stimulate female genitalia for the purpose of orgasm.
- It does expose women to pregnancy, which is one of the most vulnerable states a woman can be in. Economic independence, biological autonomy, all that can be gone in a flash. Because of PIV.
- It does make sex all about a dude’s orgasm, and not about the woman’s pleasure.
- It does cause women to take harmful hormone disrupting supplements and implant intra-uterine devices that can seriously fuck shit up because guys are both unwilling to abstain from PIV and unwilling to take contraception seriously.
So the shapes fit together but the end result is that one of the shapes goes away with a nice glow, and the other shape has some serious concerns.
If you want to dive deep in the PIV-critical rabbit hole I suggest this blog: http://factcheckme.wordpress.com/tag/piv/
- H. Maxwell