I was tagged by sitdeepandhalfhalt
ALWAYS POST THE RULES.
ANSWER THE QUESTIONS THE PERSON WHO TAGGED YOU ASKED AND WRITE 11 NEW ONES.
TAG 11 NEW PEOPLE.
MESSAGE THE PEOPLE YOU’VE TAGGED TO LET THEM KNOW THAT YOU’VE TAGGED THEM.
1. What is your favorite animal?
I like a lot of animals… soooo… I suppose I’ll just say owls.
2. If you had to become a musical artist, what genre would you perform in, and why?
Country. I could wear jeans.
3. Do you have a favorite language? It can be one you speak, or one you like listening to, etc.
I’ve become infamous for arguing that English is the superior language on so many levels. Although I am quickly brushing up on Spanish and can translate a lot more nowadays.
4. What is your sleep schedule like, if you have one?
Not really. I work nights full-time so I usually sleep for 4-5 hours when I get home, maybe an hour or two later in the evening if I need to, then on my nights off I will go to bed early after staying up all/most of the day and sleep for 10-12 hours.
5. What is your favorite and least favorite thing about tumblr/social media?
It’s the closest thing we have to showing a person’s stream of consciousness through means of images and words. Negative wise, there’s a lot of dumb repetitive humor/fake accounts/attention whoring and not enough respect for original content [just reblogging and retweeting and sharing]. On that note, it is also very easy to have your photos/words stolen by someone else unless you brand the shit out of them.
6. How long have you been involved in your longest-running hobby or sport?
Hobby— photography I’ve been doing since I was at least 10 or 11 (I’m nearly 25) and had a film camera. Sport would be running, which I’ve been crazy about since the 9-minute mile in elementary school.
7. What are your three biggest goals (can be long or short term)?
Get over my anxiety and trauma-driven mental disabilities. Get a great internship and then a job doing something I really enjoy in photography/filmmaking/mass media.
8. When was the last time you kissed someone, if you ever have?
June of 2012.
9. How many “best” friends would you say you have?
I hope I have at least 2 or 3 that I feel I could probably share deep, dark secrets with without fear of judgement.
10. What is your least favorite article of clothing (i.e. socks, pants, bras)?
Pants are probably the most frustrating because I am tall. It makes it very hard to find a pair that is long enough and that I won’t have to worry about falling off.
11. Is your current hair color natural?
Yes. Never dyed it.
- Do you have any summer plans?
- Are you related to anyone famous or someone who did something cool?
- What is your all-time favorite Disney movie?
- Has anyone ever guilted you into wanting to change the way you are/the way you look?
- Are you supposed to be doing something right now?
- How would your family describe you?
- If you were a Pokemon, which one would you be?
- Texting, calling, emailing or other?
- What is the most expensive thing you’ve ever bought all on your own?
- What do you consider to be your worst quality/trait?
- Your biggest guilty pleasure?