Ways to cheer up the types
suggested by an anon awhile ago….sorry it’s so late. it got lost… :)
- ENFP: They’re really curious, why not ask them something deep? Get them interested in something.
- INFP: Offer them support. Make sure they know that they’re not useless.
- ENFJ: Surprise them. They’re always trying to make the right choices, why not make some fun ones with them.
- INFJ: Netflix. Watch a show with them. Help them take their mind off things for a second.
- ENTP: Let them take you on an adventure.
- INTP: Ask them if they know about anything cool. (odds are, you’ll get an earful of astrophysics, but they’ll appreciate your interest)
- ENTJ: Do what they say for once. They’re probably trying to help you. You don’t always have to argue with them.
- INTJ: Leave them alone/ don’t bother them. They like their alone time.
- ESFP: Get excited with them. Be ready to have fun.
- ISFP: Ask them about how they’re feeling. Let them vent.
- ESTP: Challenge the sun to a fight with them. Let them win.
- ISTP: Let them live. Maybe offer to help them on their latest adventure. Whatever that might be.
- ESFJ: Bring some people. Play truth or dare. Socialize. Vent.
- ISFJ: Make them aware of how important they are to you.
- ESTJ: Like ENTJ, listen to what they’re saying. They’re only trying to help. And hey, they’re not so intimidating once you get to know them.
- ISTJ: Give them a break. That’s all they need.