•legit phil’s dream about dan losing his passport if you didn’t already believe phil lester is a psychic
•"that’s probs just a sfw version of whatever was actually going on inside your head" yes dan because obviously any dream of phil with you in it would be 11/10 nsfw
•"dan went pale. like the palest you’ve ever seen him. like his whole internet history had been leaked…“ #beemovieyaoi
•them literally screaming at each other like the married couple they are i can’t
•dan fucking left his passport in a pair of jeans @me
•"he was emptying his suitcase all over the street” take a moment to visualize this. okay we’re back!
•how many times have these two literally ran through airports can we count please
•they got on this fucking super late plane and slept none just to go to vidcon literally #commitment this is why i stan
•"i feel like it was all your fault" literally fuckin savage phil
•these two blaming each other for everything “yOu FoRgOt YoUr PaSsPoRt” “yOu GoT tHe CaR oFf By An HoUr” literally only married couples bicker like this fuck you @phantis
•dan knew it phil knew it we all knew it if you’re gonna let your fans decide anything phil’s going to win
•but every story has a moral. this story’s moral:
💫ALWAYS BELIEVE IN PHIL’S DREAMS!💫
The meticulously planned debut of the single at 8am on Friday will kick off an Adele-style campaign to establish Harry as the world’s biggest male star. The superfan of David Bowie, Mick Jagger and Paul McCartney wants to be taken seriously as a songwriter and musician – and will distance himself from the teen pop direction of his former band. A source close to the star tells me: “Harry isn’t a typical popstar. This is an art rock project – and he wants to let the music do the talking.” Harry has spent months secretly ensuring that the music has a timeless quality reminiscent of Bowie and Prince at their peaks in the 70s and 80s.
He has rejected the current move towards dance music and his first release will, in fact, run to five minutes long. The song is so shrouded in secrecy that it is on just two iPods, which have no internet connection to stop hackers leaking the tune. Many who have listened to the song have been asked to sign legally binding non-disclosure agreements. Quietly determined Harry has been very personally involved in every aspect of the music, which has been produced by Jeff Bhasker who was behind the international smash hit Uptown Funk. My source adds: “Harry has written the songs and the meanings are very personal to him, based on his life. He has also been playing the guitar and the piano as well. He’s a very modest guy, but it was important to him that this music represented him totally.”
Access to Harry is going to be severely limited during the international campaign. The headline-grabbing star is desperate to avoid discussion of his personal life, especially romances with celebs such as Taylor Swift, Kendall Jenner and Caroline Flack. And he also wants to avoid any discussion about his relationship with his 1D band members, who he has seen just a handful of times in the year-and-a-half since the split. Harry has agreed to appear on BBC1 favourite Graham Norton – but he will only perform and not join the other A-listers on the sofa of the hit chat show. He’ll also appear on US TV institution Saturday Night Live and give one in-depth interview to his BFF Nick Grimshaw on Radio 1 to coincide with the single release.
The source explains: “Harry doesn’t want to talk about his personal life or be asked constantly about One Direction. It’s not his style. He’s spent his entire life having his every move scrutinised. He doesn’t feel the need to do interviews or the promo circuit. There will be a couple of very big appearances to keep TV and radio on board, but it will be very limited and he’s learnt how to say very little. Harry’s idols are people like Bowie and Jagger. He’s closely studied their careers and that’s the direction he is heading in. He loves the sense of mystery they maintained around them.”
Harry’s small team of advisers is led by his manager and close friend Jeff Azoff, the son of music giant and Eagles manager Irving. Also intimately involved are Sony Music Entertainment chief executive Rob Stringer and Sony Music UK chairman Jason Iley – a sign in the importance of Harry’s success to the future of the company. He is being advised on PR by Dawbell, the company that also represents Harry’s close friends and personal mentors James Corden and Gary Barlow. Stringer has said of the project: “We obviously want everything to be beautifully done, because we think he’s here to stay. Harry has stepped up with the vision of someone who’s authentic.”
prompt guy receives so few prompts, he begins writing his own - soon he’ll have enough fuel to take over the internet and leak into reality. Every recorded novel now includes credit to prompt guy- except yours.
The Internet Is Leaking of the day: There are countless t-shirts with the face of human meme Nic Cage on them, but now we have confirmation that the man himself owns one. We also now know he wears it with a cowboy hat, beaded necklaces, frilled chaps, a cane, and sunglasses indoors at a Guns N’ Roses gig. The world is a remarkably strange place.
Something really interesting about the worldbuilding of Harry Potter that is never outwardly discussed but I find to be extremely likely and often think about is that
Harry and his friends are likely going to see the end of the Wizarding Statute of Secrecy within their lifetimes and honestly, it’s already on its last threads while he’s at school. With everyone so busy with what Voldemort is doing, the entire Wizarding Community fails to see what the Muggles are doing.
It’s the 90′s. Our 1990′s. The internet is starting to grow and comes into nearly every UK and US household. Video cameras are becoming thinner, sleeker, more user friendly, and above all, cheaper. By the time Voldemort is dead, the first camera phone is only three years away from being made.
Yes, these things don’t work in Hogwarts, or likely in the Ministry either, and maybe even the biggest Wizard towns block electronics, too.
But Muggleborns exist. They exist and canonically are able to do uncontrolled magic, with eleven years of life before their questions about how and why are even begun to be answered.
It’s 2015 and there are more than a few eleven year olds who have their own cellphones, which now almost all come standard with cameras. Or they have older brothers and sisters who have them.
YouTube exists in the modern world and anyone with an internet connection can post to it easily.
Even if the Ministry has a new special division to monitor the internet for leaks, they don’t REALLY understand most Muggle technology and this isn’t likely going to be any different. They won’t be able to get every video and picture and post.
It starts with a video of some kid blooming a flower in their hand like little Lily Evans did in front of her sister some forty years ago. People will just think these are pranks, tricks of editing and lighting like that one guy does with his Vines. But then some other kid sees it, and recognizes it as real because they can do this same thing, too, and no one believes them, either.
Muggleborn children start finding each other on the internet long before Hogwarts finds them.
Hogwarts is still, quite literally, in the Dark Ages. They’re too slow. They’re too outdated. They can’t keep up unless they change.
The world is different and a big secret like the Wizarding Statute of Secrecy isn’t going to stay hidden for much longer.
PIDGE / GREEN PALADIN
- everyone says pidge is a cinnamon roll but did you see her when her brother went missing boi she’s a determined and stubborn ass
- gets jealous of lance bc he always flirts with them like hi lance that’s my bae back off
- she likes to be the big spoon even though she’s kinda tiny so spooning!!
- she’ll sit on their lap while she’s coding and just zone out
- playing with her hair is an A+
- she’s programmed a little robot to say cute shit to her S/O when they wake up but if anyone asks the robot doesn’t exist
- sometimes she stays up too late into the night and has to be carried to bed by them
- if anyone messes with her bae they better be ready for their internet history to be leaked all over the place
- seriously she will DESTROY you don’t touch her bae
- she calls her S/O stupid stuff like ‘girlfriend’ 'boyfriend’ 'COMRADE’
- she’ll act like she doesn’t but she really loves them a lot
- will parade his S/O around all the time. damn right i’m dating this person, aren’t they great?
- doesn’t shut up about them even when they’re not in the room
- will do really cuddly things like wrap his arms around them from behind and kiss their cheek
- fluff extravaganza
- likes to be complimented and called manly
- gets jealous and insecure really easily
- sometimes he’ll just yank them away from the offending subject but when he’s tired and homesick he’ll just leave the room and feel sick and cry
- S/O comes to the rescue with a hug and a 'I love YOU, dumbass’
- he treats his S/O like royalty and will shower them in love and affection until he gets hit
- he uses every pet name in the book (babe, sweetheart, darling, baby, etc.) and all with complete sincerity he’s not even being ironic jfc
- very open with his feelings and will spend hours holding his S/O and telling them everything he loves about them
- does dumb shit to cheer them up
- he’s oblivious to his own feelings. he goes to hunk and rants about how he feels like he’s going to pass out so he’s probably cursed, hunk squeals and sets him up
- doesn’t really know what to do with his feelings
- he turns up at his S/O’s door with flowers one night at one am, doing his best but completely misunderstanding romantic tropes
- is SUPER cuddly except not in public. Behind closed doors he traps his S/O in his arms and grumbles when they try and leave
- he doesn’t mind being the little spoon because it makes him feel safer
- he’s terrified of his S/O leaving him or dying, and at night if he wakes up without them he panics
- on days when he can’t see them he’ll have hour long conversations with them on the phone until they have to leave
- he spends hours training because now he’s got another person to protect
- he’s just a big cuddly softie
- he cooks his S/O approximately thirty meals a day, even if they won’t eat them the other paladins will
- he sleeps on his back and snores really loudly but his S/O can use his stomach as a pillow
- OR he likes to be the little spoon
- he doesn’t really get jealous, but he gets worried when he doesn’t see them for a while (what if they’ve found someone else?)
- he’s 100% the guy that people see as a friend and not a lover so when he asks them out and they say yes he’s in a state of shock for a solid ten seconds before getting really excited and baking seven pies
- he talks about them all the time, just like lance he won’t shut up, but when he’s confronted he’ll deny all ties to them even though they’re literally DATING (what do you mean? i don’t know anyone by that name definitely not nosirree)
- he carries his S/O on his shoulders and they march around the castle chanting and singing
- they can always count on him to be there as a shoulder to cry on
SHIRO / BLACK PALADIN
- he’s not big on cuddling but when he sleeps he likes to hold his SO’s hand just so that he knows they’re there and safe
- he’s 100% overprotective. a moth could land on them and he would stab it.
- he’s not one for grand gestures but he’ll leave little sticky notes all over the place with things he loves about them
- the other paladins all make fun of him but he just smiles because he’s really proud to have them
- he compliments them on all the little things, like how their nose crinkles when they smile and their fascination with certain subjects
- he can sing like hell so he’ll sing his SO to sleep
- he’s got a deep morning voice and it kinda sounds like a lion rumbling
- he gets playful and likes to tickle his S/O
- anything to see them laugh