“…The roof rested on walls, or more properly wall planes, placed asymmetrically but always in parallels or perpendiculars, so that they appeared to slide past each other in a space through which the viewer could walk more or less endlessly, without ever being stopped within a cubical area.”
Track list: 1. Zeds dead x Loudpvck - Flies 2. Habstrakt - Time 3. Zeds Dead x Oliver Heldens - You Know 4. Major Lazer - Powerful ft. Ellie Goulding & Tarrus Riley (Gregor Salto Remix) 5. GTA x Valentino Khan - Break Your Neck 6. 12th Planet x Dodge and Fuski - Big Riddim Monsta 7. Flosstradamus - Wavy 8. Party Thieves & ATLiens - Chief (Nebbra Remix) 9. Crazy (Brillz & Snails Bootleg) 10. Keys And Krates ft. Katy B - Save Me 11. Jack U - Take U There ft. Kieza (Zeds Dead Remix) 12. SPL - The Vision 13. Stabber - Summer Space Sex ft. Starkey 14. Jakes - One Day 15. Kaytranada - Drive Me Crazy ft. Vic Mensa 16. Zeds Dead x Megalodon - Wit Me Dub 17. D - Champagne Drip Theme (Big Wild Remix) 18. Slander - Gud Vibrations 19. Mefjus - Taking ft. Zoe Klinck 20. Mazde - Shifted Thoughts ft. Lamar 21. Zeds Dead - Collapse 2.0 ft. Memorecks 22. Zeds Dead x Dirtyphonics - Where Are You Now ft. Bright Lights 23. Sophie - Nothing More to Say 24. Hi-Lo - Crank it Up 25. Baewatch - Energy 26. Atherton - Answers 27. Major Lazer ft. Mo and DJ Snake - Lean On (Dillon Francis and Jauz Remiz) 28. Mssingno - XE3 (Wheathin Remix) 29. Flux Pavilion - International Anthem 30. Drake - No Tellin (Zeds Dead Bootleg) 31. Maduk & Nymfo - Africa 32. June Miller - Ups & Downs Feat. T & Sugah & Anouk Visée 33. Calvin Harris ft. Ellie Goulding - I Need Your Love (ID Remix) 34. Zeds Dead - ID
- Joaquin can hear Manolo and Maria going at it upstairs every night and eventually starts guiltly jerking off to it, one night they hear him and drag him upstairs
- AU where they’re the gods: Joaquin rules the Land of the Forgotten, Maria rules the Land of the Remembered and Manolo is the Candlemaker (maybe switch Manolo and Maria?)
- drunk dares lead to Maria daring Manolo and Joaquin to make out
- superhero AU where the Sanchez family tradition is superheroing instead of bullfighting, Maria is a Batman/Catwoman-esq anti-hero fighting corrupt rich people, and Joaquin is the Ace secretly powered by an ancient artifact that is slowly corrupting him – either the boys know each others identities and not Maria’s or none of them know each other’s secret identities at the start
- Good Omens AU what – Manolo is a mild-mannered music store owner who’s secretly an angel, Joaquin is a demon, Maria is the anti-antichrist that they hung out with in kid form for years
- Modern AU where they are college students from Mexico interning at Epcot’s Mexico pavilion for a semester and at least one of them is a character
- Manolo dies again/goes into a coma and is stuck in the Land of the Forgotten somehow and Maria and Joaquin go on an epic quest to get him back
- At some point while Maria was in Europe she ran off with the Doctor for a while
- They go off on some kind of adventure and OT3 happens in the middle of the desert
- pony!Mexico and/or the ones making the bet were Celestia and Discord
- Joaquin somehow ends up bursting into Manolo and Maria’s room while they’re going at it and they drag him into it. Funny mode: he was chasing the pig (and he ends up on top of them). Drama mode: he just had a nightmare about them both dying and had to make sure they were okay.
This extraordinary silent footage housed at the Blackhawk Films Collection housed at the Academy Film Archive provides a look at the spectacular
1915 Panama-Pacific International Exposition. An almost year-long
celebration staged in San Francisco, California, the Expo celebrated the
completion of the decade-long construction of the Panama Canal.
The City by the Bay embraced the opportunity to rebuild its community
following a devastating and destructive earthquake that fell on its
citizens’ shoulders in 1906. The Expo took three years to construct and
opened to great fanfare on February 20, 1915. The fair housed many
international pavilions and stretched 635 acres on the north end of the
city between Van Ness and the Presidio. Of the dozens of structures that
were built for the fair, only the Palace of Fine Arts in the Marina
This highlight footage is a wonderful record of the exquisite
courtyards, towers and entertainment that a patron attending the fair
could experience. The worldwide attention that the fair received helped
to reinvigorate the morale, industry and commerce of the city of San
To view the complete film, totaling nearly sixteen minutes, click here.
The Barcelona Pavilion, designed by Ludwig Mies van der Rohe, was the German Pavilion for the 1929 International Exposition in Barcelona, Spain. This building was used for the official opening of the German section of the exhibition. It is an important building in the history of modern architecture, known for its simple form and its spectacular use of extravagant materials, such as marble, red onyx and travertine. The same features of minimalism and spectacular can be applied to the prestigious furniture specifically designed for the building, among which the iconic Barcelona chair.