Symptoms of Alien Abduction
If you want to know if there is a chance you may have been abducted in the past (or maybe still being abducted), I’ve compiled this list of signs that it may be happening.
Remember, not every abductee experiences ALL of these, but most abductees will experience at least a few.
(Also, I know this isn’t necessarily witchcraft-related but I wanted to share it anyways because I totally believe in aliens)
1. Regularly experiencing sleep paralysis and having hallucinations when awakening.
2. Tendency to recall false memories.
3. Daydreaming excessively.
4. Having New-Age beliefs.
5. Not feeling connected to your family.
6. Feeling as though you came from “out there” or don’t belong here.
7. Often looking towards the stars for answers.
8. Recognizing yourself as being different from others. This is actually a very common thing among humans- but abductees feel it with a greater intensity.
9. Body temperature is lower than average/you’re always cold.
10. You can’t tolerate being in large cities or crowds of people.
11. You love animals, but have bad allergies so you can’t always be around them.
12. Knowing things that can’t be proven, you just… know them.
13. Seeing inter-dimensional beings as a young child, such as angels, deceased family members, and other beings.
14. Knowing what people mean behind what they say, and/or knowing when someone is lying.
15. You do not tolerate people who complain about everything or blame others for their own problems.
16. Allergies to environmental substances.
17. Increased sensitivity to light, sound, and food.
18. Increased empathy and sensitivity to energy.
19. Experiencing psychic abilities.
20. Experiencing symptoms of fibromyalgia or other chronic illnesses.
21. Compulsively using food, media, drugs, or other things to escape reality.
22. People appearing out of nowhere, giving you a message, then leaving.
23. Missing time in your memory.
24. Strange marks or scars on your body.
25. Feeling watched.
27. Hearing tapping, buzzing, humming, or ringing in your ears occasionally.
28. Sleepwalking. (Not the kind where you sleepwalk to pee in the closet or something. That’s just a symptom of mental illness.)
29. Feeling the need to travel.
30. Seeing a UFO.
31. Unexplained medical issues.
32. Finding implants in your body, or strongly believing you do have implants in your body.
33. Terminated pregnancies. If you are a pregnant woman, you may wake up to find that your belly is flat, and there is no fetus in your womb, but there is no evidence of a miscarriage.
34. Sore genitalia. This would be because the aliens harvested your reproductive parts (sperm for guys, eggs for girls).
35. Seeing balls of light.
36. Dreams of flying.
37. Having strong memories of only a single moment, like a millisecond-long flashback of lying on an examination table or floating through your window.
37. You have a feeling of being chosen, or a sense of a mission that you must complete, though you may not know what the mission is.
38. Developing an intense interest in ecology, vegetarianism, environmentalism, etc.
39. Awakening in the middle of the night with a panicked sense of urgency or anxiety for no apparent reason.
40. You hate looking at art or pictures depicting aliens, typically the ones with big heads and black eyes.
41. Phobias of heights, snakes, spiders, being alone, owls, or creatures with large eyes.
42. You remember a “special place” from your childhood that had spiritual significance.
43. Large chunks of your childhood are missing from your memory.
44. You have a friend or family member that claims to have seen a UFO or been abducted in their lifetime.
45. You have had times where you found drops of blood on your pillow, and don’t know how they got there.
46. You have had sudden interest in space, UFOs, aliens, and related things for no reason.
47. You have seen a strange fog, mist, or haze in a place it shouldn’t have been.
48. You get nosebleeds often, or sometimes wake up with a bloody nose.
49. You have back or neck problems that seem to have no cause.
50. Electronic technology messes up/glitches around you.
51. Having intense headaches and/or migraines behind your eye(s). It may even feel that your eyelashes hurt.
52. Sinus problems.
53. You have an addictive personality.
54. You have or have had a feeling that you must not become involved in a romantic or sexual relationship, because it would interfere with something.
55. You have difficulty trusting others.
56. You often have dreams of catastrophic events, such as the end of the world.
57. You feel that you should not talk about these things.
58. You prefer to have your bed up against the wall.
59. You compulsively double- and triple-check that the doors and windows of your house are locked.
60. You have experienced many of these symptoms but have no memories of being abducted.
Sorry for the long post! I hope it was helpful.