- fanfic writer: *writing* Oh wow, they are going to love this. This is by far my best work!
- fic: *witty lines* *perfect love making* *fluffy enough to kill us all* *a dash of angst, a smidgen of hurt/comfort*
- fanfic writer: Oh man. This is it. This will be my legacy! *sweats into fic* *bleeds into fic* *cries into fic* *spends days perfecting the grammar and verbage and sex scenes* *has 15 betas look over it*
- fanfic writer: Okay. It is finally time to release my baby on the world. Here you go fandom. You're welcome.
- fandom: Ha, cute. *like* *kudos*
- fanfic writer: :/
- * * *
- same fanfic writer: *writing* Whatever. This is shit, I don't even care right now. A singing squirrel? Sure, let's do it. Haha, cheesy lines that make no sense, sure. Grammatical errors out the wazoo? Why not. No one's going to read this piece of crap anyway, I literally wrote it on a scrap of 1 ply toilet paper with a broken yellow crayon.
- fanfic writer: LOL *post*
- fandom: OMG THIS IS THE BEST THING YOU HAVE EVER GRANTED US WITH, WHERE HAS THIS BEEN ALL MY LIFE, OMG, I NEED A SEQUEL IMMEDIATELY, PLEASE. WHAT THE. I'M NOT EVEN WORTHY. *kudosrebloglikereccomment*
- fanfic writer: *sigh*
I'm not the same anon but I agree with the other anon!! I just think a lot of the lyrics on his past albums have been more ~meaningful~. Also I love his slower songs, which the other two albums seemed to have more of... but don't get me wrong!! I like divide too (it's a good get-up-and-dance album)! Just not as much as his last albums, I don't think...