• Jason loves visiting Billy at his desk before class starts to just check in on him and ask him how his day has been and Billy just loves it and rambles on like he does. The teacher even has to kick Jason out because he doesn’t realize the bell has rung because he’s listening so intently.
• Billy loves Jason’s hair! Like “it’s just so curly and pretty Jason!!!” And Jason just gleams with his head in Billy’s lap while he’s on his phone letting him twirl it around and massage his scalp because it feels so good and like “Billy you stopped playing in my hair, Ima need you to stop doing your homework and finish playing with my hair.”
• When Jason gets into fights with his dad he low key goes in his room and cries and wants to throw crap. He doesn’t like talking about his personal drama with his dad to the other rangers but Billy can always tell when something is up so whenever they are over each other’s houses Billy’s just like “Jason, I know something is wrong so please don’t tell me that your fine and tell me why you’re upset.” And Jason is so dumbfounded??? He’s so???? Like how do you know??? But then he lets it all out and ends up crying on Billy’s shoulder.
• Billy feels that it’s only right to ask Jason if he can walk with him to class or sit next to him at lunch because he’s afraid that one day Jason will get tired of him and be annoyed with him because he’s unapologetically himself but little does he know Jason finds him like SUPER sexy it’s so funny. One day they’re like making out and Billy’s like “Jason is this okay???? Am I bothering you??” And Jason is just shook he’s like “Billy… we’re kissing…”
• Jason is a little possessive sometimes and has to check himself because he gets jealous easily. After Billy accidentally knocked out the bully, he quickly became a ladies man and pretty popular so when a bunch of people are crowded by Billy’s locker, Jason runs up and grabs his hand like “HEY BABE LETS GO GET LUNCH I REALLY MISSED YOU” and Billy just covers his face because he’s blushing so hard and is slightly embarrassed but low key loves it so much.
• Billy gets super upset and confused one time because he’s sees Jason talking to his ex boyfriend from the football team and Jason is smiling while talking to him and it leaves him really hurt but he doesn’t understand because he’s like “they were just talking” but it still hurts so he doesn’t talk to Jason for a while and like avoids him which leaves Jason so confused as well because he has no clue what he did wrong. When he catches Billy at his locker and is like “can you please talk to me? If I did something wrong let me fix it Billy please.” And Billy gets really emotional and overwhelmed and is like “listen Jason I really like you but if you like someone else that’s okay I understand I don’t want to be a bother I just really want to be your friend and I know Brad from your team is a really nice guy-” and Jason shuts him up with a hug, realizing what he was talking about and he’s like “Billy, he was just asking me how I was and all I could do was talk about how happy you make me.”
• Jason sometimes visits the football field and watches the players which gets him in his feelings. Whenever he comes back to where the rangers are he doesn’t talk for a minute and tries to hide how much he misses playing the game but Billy ain’t no fool. So he’ll throw himself on to Jason’s back and kiss him all over and is just like “I WUV U SO MUCH LETS GO GET YOUR FAVE ICE CREAM!” And Jason can’t help but smile with tears of joy because he doesn’t know what he did to deserve someone as kind, loving, considerate, and just damn he’s so fine like Billy.
• Billy can be really flirty when he wants to be and he loves leaving Jason flustered like when they’re at his house and no one is in sight he’ll nibble on Jason’s ear and whisper things while Jason is trying to be a good student and do his homework but dang it’s so hard. So he ends up putting his homework away and they do “other things”.
• After Billy’s death, Jason sometimes can’t sleep without hearing Billy’s voice so he’ll FaceTime him and Snapchat him like their streak on Snapchat is over 500. Billy will let it be known that it’s “3 in the morning Jason I’m fine” but then Jason just smiles because he knows he’s with him and safe and that they’re okay.
• Jason is extremely fashionable like his Instagram has thousands of followers because everyone thinks he’s so cute and stylish and his pics are on fleek. Little do they know that Billy is Jason’s personal photographer and manager. Even when they’re walking and Jason sees something super “aesthetic” he’ll be like “Billy! Check this wall out!” And Billy is like “already got you” and pulls out his phone and goes into professional photographer mode, getting on his knees or any position to take good photos of Jason for his social media. Billy isn’t a picture person himself because he has low self esteem but he gives in when Jason gives him puppy dog eyes and is like “please take this selfie with me?! Everyone deserves to know how awesome and cute my bf is!” And Billy is like “sometimes I don’t feel cute…” and Jason is about to beat someone ass like “who said you weren’t cute?? Did someone say something to you?? Was it in detention??” And Billy’s like “nooo Jason staaahhpp noooo” and then Jason realizes it’s Billy who feels this way and all he can do is hug him and tell him how perfect he is, just the way he is.
• Jason has a very hard time controlling his anger sometimes so when Billy almost gets himself hurt when they’re fighting Rita’s monsters, he freaks out and starts yelling like “Billy how could you?! You could get yourself hurt or even worse and I can’t handle losing you Billy please-” and Billy kisses and hugs him with tears in his eyes once Jason starts to cry too because they’re soft boys and they care too much for each other.
• Billy is a huge nerd for super heroes and Jason can’t help but to surprise him with super hero themed adventures and movies, especially when the local theatre starts playing older super hero movies Jason surprises him with tickets to each one and Billy freaks out and is like “I HAVE THE BEST BF IN THE WHOLE WORLD!” And Jason wears his captain America shirt and Billy wears his spider man shirt and Jason is high key a DC guy but he doesn’t really care as long as Billy’s happy… but also “Jason, how can you like DC more than Marvel????? Like???”
• Jason is a classic movie and theatre buff (just like Dacre) and Billy buys him a huge box of classic movies from the thrift store because they were each like a $1 each and Jason can’t even handle all the emotions he’s feeling he’s like “you fouND GONE WITH THE WIND????” And they spend the night eating and watching all of them until Billy falls asleep but Jason is stubborn and is like “nope, I’m not sleeping till we’re done with the first tape” but most of the classics come with two or three tapes.
• Don’t let that sweet boy fool you Billy can be possessive too and he’ll leave hickies all over Jason’s neck and chest and shoulder and Jason LOVES it but when he goes to school he has to wear his dads big sweaters and hoodies and shirts and just runs to Kimberly in the halls like “Kim I REALLY need your cover up” and this is basically how the other rangers find out and they FLIP OUT! They kinda had a deal with Zack on whether or not they’d found out in the next few days. Billy gets a little embarrassed but he knows what he’s doing. “I’m sorry Jason but it’s not my fault you’re so pale and pasty!!” And Jason scoffs like “um… excuse me? It’s not my fault that I’m the only white person here…” and the other rangers just laugh so much like he’s so white it’s funny asl.
• One day Jason and Billy are hanging out and Billy honestly asks him “will you be mad at me if some days I don’t want to be touched or kissed?” Because some days Billy just doesn’t feel comfortable and Jason smiles and holds his hand “Billy you tell me what you want and when you’re ok and I won’t mind, ever.” And Billy nods and hugs the crap out of his bf because he couldn’t have found someone more patient and loving than Jason.
Warnings: Fluff, underage drinking, Billy being Billy
“Here you go!” Nancy said as she slipped an orange piece of paper into my hand.
I just got out of fourth period Spanish and it was taking me a little longer than usual to snap myself out of Spanish mode. I blinked and glanced at the paper my best friend had nearly smacked me in the face with.
“Stacy’s having a Halloween party? Tragic.” I crumpled the paper in one hand and began opening my locker with the other.
“Tragic? No, it’s great, it’ll be a good way for us to just let loose and be normal teenagers for once,” Nancy said.
After what happened last Halloween, I didn’t think we’d ever be normal again. Unfortunately, I had gotten wrapped up into the Upside Down shenanigans last year after Barb was murdered at Steve’s kickback. Neither of us wanted to go, but Nancy wanted the chance to get closer to Steve even though Barb kept telling me that Steve was into me, which made no sense. He only ever talked to Nancy and I have always been awkward in the few conversations we had. But, we did get close after we fought the demagorgon in the Byers’ house—-rather, after Steve saved me from getting killed by the demagorgon. We talked more after that, but we definitely weren’t a thing like Nancy and Jonathan were.
“I’d rather not be surrounded by over-aroused, drunk teenagers for three hours,” I said.
Nancy groaned. “You sound just like Jonathan!” “You say that like it’s a bad thing?” Jonathan seemed to appear out of nowhere as Nancy kissed him on the cheek. He smiled bashfully before looking at me.
“Your girlfriend wants us all to go to Stacy’s Halloween bash tonight.”
“It could be fun,” Nancy sang.
“Not really my scene.”
“But you guys, this is an excuse to get dressed up in costumes and get free alcohol,” Nancy said.
“I don’t even have a costume, I honestly have no reason to go.”
Then, by some stroke of fortune, Steve showed up, looking as cool as he always did in a jean jacket, white shirt, and perfectly fitted jeans. His almond brown hair looked soft enough to touch and I felt my fingers itching to touch it. I knew better though, he was the star of the basketball team and the king of the school while I was just Y/N Y/L/N, Nancy Wheeler’s friend.
“You guys are going to Stacy’s party tonight, right?”
“Yes, we are, but Y/N isn’t feeling it,” Nancy said, sending a knowing look in my direction.
Steve looked at me with an exaggerated hurt expression on his face. “Y/N, you can’t skip this party, it’s the party of the year! Everyone gets all dressed up and super hammered.”
“You make it sound so much more appealing,” Jonathan said sarcastically.
I felt my face heat up the closer Steve got to me and that stupid grin on his face only made it worse. “Um, that seems great and all, but I don’t have a costume.”
“I can help with that!” Nancy offered.
“And I’m not really good at parties…”
“Just follow my lead.” Steve grabbed my hands and gave me the biggest puppy dog eyes. “Y/N, you have to go to this party for me. I’m graduating soon and this will be the last Halloween party I’ll ever go to in high school and it wouldn’t be the same without you.”
As much as I wanted to say no and stay at home watching TV and eating popcorn, I couldn’t resist those stupid, gorgeous puppy dog eyes. When I muttered “yes”, Steve looked triumphant, Jonathan looked only a little surprised, and Nancy seemed smug. It wouldn’t be until much later that I would realize my grave mistake.
At ten o’clock, I dragged my feet into Stacy’s house a little bit behind Nancy and Jonathan.
“Come on, Y/N!” Nancy said as she tugged me forward.
“I look ridiculous,” I muttered.
“You look adorable,” Jonathan teased.
I glared at him and adjusted the cat ears on my head. Nancy had felt like being more creative for my costume since she dressed me up as a cat, which meant that I was wearing a fitted, long-sleeved black shirt, tight black pants, and boots with a bit of a heel to them. She put whiskers on my face and drew a cat nose as well. I thought she was going to be something as traditional as me, but she went as a normal schoolgirl.
I could have killed Nancy Wheeler.
Though the costume wasn’t that bad, I was nervous that I would look childish in comparison to all the other girls and I didn’t want Steve thinking that I was a child—-I was already younger than him. The party was in full swing with generic Halloween songs blasting from the stereo. Popular people from different grades in varying level of outrageous costumes were dancing fairly drunkenly to the music. We weaved our way to the kitchen and Nancy poured cups of punch for me and Jonathan.
“Can’t, I’m driving, remember?” Jonathan asked.
“Right.” Nancy kept his cup and gave me one. “Bottoms up.”
We clinked drinks and I began sipping. The drink was extremely sugary until the vodka kicked in, which could have made me nauseous, but I felt okay. After I took another large gulp, I turned to see that Steve had just arrived. He was dressed up as some sort of greaser with his leather jacket, dark pants, and sunglasses. Every time he bobbed to the beat, his feathery hair bobbed with him. Tons of people went up to greet him and I felt my stomach clench. So, I drank some more and before I knew it, I was on my second cup.
“Hey, guys!” Steve yelled over the music. “Isn’t this party great?”
“Yeah!” Nancy yelled.
“I guess,” Jonathan commented.
“The punch is decent.” I sipped more of it to solidify my point.
Steve laughed and poured himself a cup. Then, “Monster Mash” came on, and he insisted we all danced. Slowly, I trailed behind him while Nancy had to drag Jonathan on to the dancefloor aka the living room. The room was crowded but Steve insisted on twirling me around and dancing kind of goofy to make me feel better about my own dancing. The funny thing was that for the first time, I didn’t feel self conscious about my dancing and just had fun. Each song began to blend with the other the more I drank, and I couldn’t help but admire how cool Steve was without even trying. He was the only guy here that could wear sunglasses indoors without looking ridiculous and also super brave. He was perfect.
“I’m gonna get another drink!” I said over the next song.
“Are you sure about that?” Steve asked.
“Yeah, ‘m fine!” I gave him a thumbs up and he shook his head at me.
I grinned at him as I floated through the crowd back to the kitchen. It was amazing how the punch bowl was never empty. I suppose I was a little more intoxicated than I thought because at one point, I got some of the punch on my pants.
“Crap!” I exclaimed, dropping the ladel back into the bowl and trying to wipe as much of the punch off as I could.
“One too many?” I looked up to see the new kid, Billy, staring back at me.
He was dressed up as some Gothic thing, but it was really an excuse to show off his abs. They were impressive, but could not make up for his ridiculous hair and mustache that made him look like a dad. Steve was much better looking, the girls at school only liked Billy because he was new and from California.
“I guess.” I grabbed my cup from the counter.
“You’re Y/N, right? Nancy’s friend?”
Billy’s eyes raked up and down my body slowly, making me shiver in a disgusted way. “You make a good lookin’ kitten. You here with anybody?” I nodded. “Nancy, J-Jonathan, and Steve.”
Billy raised an eyebrow and glanced behind me. “Looks like Nancy and Jonathan disappeared and Steve’s pretty busy.”
I whirled around and nearly stumbled, but once I regained my balance, my heart sunk. He was dancing with two of the prettiest girls in school, both dressed up as Madonna. Of course, he’d be into them, Barb was wrong, Steve couldn’t have possibly been into me ever.
“Hey.” Billy turned me to slowly face him. “Why do you look so sad, kitten?”
I hated the way he called me kitten and I hated how my bottom lip was jutting out, like it always did when I was about to cry.
“It can’t be because of Steve? He’s on his way out. C’mon, I’ll help you clean up.”
I wanted to speak up and tell him I was fine, but I let him lead me to the bathroom upstairs. Unfortunately, it was locked, so he took me into a different room.
“This should work out just fine.”
“This isn’t a bathroom,” I muttered, stumbling forward.
Billy grabbed me and pulled me into him, making me spill my drink. I whined and Billy took it the wrong way as he pulled me closer, trying to kiss me. “C’mon, don’t fight it, Y/N, we both know you want this.”
“Stop,” I muttered.
But Billy didn’t stop and he kept groping me and trying to kiss me. I felt both stiff and frightened as I tried to fight him off. But the booze mixed with fear didn’t help me at all. This wasn’t how I wanted this night to go at all, I wished I had just stayed with Steve or Nancy or Jonathan. I shouldn’t have come.
“Why are you so stiff? What’s your problem? You’re acting like you’ve never done this before.”
It was at those last words that my heart stopped. There was no telling how long it would take Billy to realize that his predictions were correct. He might spread it around school and I would be a laughing stock. I tried pushing him away again only to get shoved down on the floor this time. As I rolled onto my back, he seemed to be a big looming shadow over me with only the malicious intentions.
“Billy, stop!” I begged.
“Shh, kitten,” he said.
He grabbed my ankle and pulled me close just when the door slammed open. I froze once more when I realized that Steve was in the doorway. He took once look at the scene and shoved Billy away from me.
“Don’t you ever touch her again,” he hissed.
“Or what? You’ll beat me up,” Billy said with a smirk.
“Don’t tempt me.” Steve turned around and helped me to my feet. “Let’s get out of here.”
I didn’t fight him but it was a struggle to walk out of Stacy’s house and to his car. Once I sat down, I breathed a sigh of relief from being out of that terrible situation. The car ride back to my house was relatively quiet except for the music from the radio playing softly.
“You okay?” Steve asked.
“I guess. Thanks for saving me again, you always seem to do that,” I said.
Steve shrugged, a smile on his lips. “It’s nothing.”
“It really is, though! You’ve saved my life twice now and I can never repay you.”
“I wouldn’t be mad at you if you returned the favor.”
I laughed and turned to face him. “You’re so perfect, you know that? Steve Harrington, the most perfect guy in Hawkins.”
“You’re so drunk,” Steve said with a laugh.
“Maybe, but I’m telling the truth. So many girls think that Billy is the best thing to ever happen, but he isn’t. His hair’s gross and his mustache looks like a rat crawled on his lip and died.”
Steve burst out laughing. “That it does.”
“But you, you always look good, no matter what you do.”
“No, I don’t. I look horrible after games.” “Still perfect,” I sighed. “I shouldn’t have gone out tonight.”
“Of course you should have. I’ve never seen you so…free before. If it wasn’t for that a–hole Billy, you would have had the best night of your teenage life.”
I sniffed. “Yeah Billy. But I’m glad you had fun though with those really pretty girls.”
“Oh, you saw that?”
“I don’t blame you, they’re gorgeous, belong on Vogue or something, totally your type.”
“Uh huh, and how do you know my type?”
“Logic: perfect boys like perfect girls.”
“And what are you?”
“Not perfect, a mess actually, and not a beautiful one, just an average one.”
Steve pressed his lips into a firm line and looked upset. “Don’t talk about yourself like that.”
“Like what? I’m just saying the truth.”
Finally, we pulled up to my house and Steve parked. I took off my seatbelt and was about to get out of the car when Steve stopped me.
“Hey, everybody’s a mess, some people are just better at hiding it than others.”
“And I happen to think that you’re not a mess at all, you’re a lot better than you think.”
I smiled at Steve, feeling butterflies erupt in the pit of my stomach as I leaned back against the seat. “You know, the worst part about the Billy thing was that he was going to take my first kiss and I did not want it to be with him, I wanted my first kiss to be special, with someone I liked.”
“Do you like anyone?” Steve asked, his eyes trained on me.
“Uh huh, but I don’t think they like me.”
“Well, that’s a risk you have to take sometimes.”
He looked the most serious in that moment than I had ever seen him before as long as I’ve known him. It made him more irresistible than ever before, so, I took a risk. I leaned closer towards him, but Steve pushed me back.
Blinded by embarrassment, I recoiled away and grabbed the door hande. “Sorry, I shouldn’t have done that, I can’t believe I did that. Barb was totally messing with me when she said you had a thing for me.”
But I got out of the car, not in the mood to hear any of his pitiful comments. I slammed the door behind me and as I was walking away, he started honking and against my better judgment, I turned to face him, tears of embarrassment brimming in my eyes.
god plays dice / billy kaplan (wiccan) / by aud koch
* * *
I really really like Billy Kaplan, but it’s more that i like what Marvel could be doing with his character than what they’re actually doing. — because it feels like Marvel doesn’t have a damn clue what to do with him, most especially when it comes to his powers (but also when it comes to his family situation). Is he this powerful being capable of warping the fabric of reality or is he this dumb kid who can’t get away from a gun to the head and can’t use his powers if he can’t hear his own voice? (Like, seriously, WTF?) It’s like no one knows for sure what he can or can’t do, and so the different writers create different arbitrary limits for his powers that don’t make any sense and aren’t compatible.
It’s really. frustrating. to me, because i think there’s an incredibly cool and incredibly easy explanation of his powers that they could go with: all that Billy does is manipulate the rules of probability in (Quantum) Physics.
Right? Okay, because what Quantum Physics tells us is that pretty much anything is possible — it’s just not terribly probable. It’s entirely possible that every single atom on Earth will spontaneously disappear and reappear somewhere else in the universe, and it is possible to travel at superluminal speeds, and it’s possible that the entire universe will suddenly collapse into a massive black hole. Possible, not probable.
But if Billy had the power to see & tweak these probabilities — the ability to manipulate the essence of matter —, he could cause all sorts of weird-ass stuff to happen, and you can bet that there would be an insane learning curve for that sort of thing. (Plus, it would explain the electricity thing because i bet manipulating electromagnetism — which is pretty much just the movement of electrons — would be a lot easier than manipulating other aspects of physics that deal with protons and neutrons and muons etc. etc.)
Anyway, that’s my idea for Billy’s powers, and i’m sticking with it.
request: (y/n) is new to the supernatural world and figures out what an imprint is, then she decided to confront paul about it pairing: paul x female reader warnings: fluff word count: 1061 a/n: kind of like how this turned out
was a chilly autumn night in La Push, Washington. The waves on First Beach
reached the shore of the black sand in calm motions. The sun had disappeared
behind the cliffs and stars were evident in the black sky.
had her arms wrapped around herself as she sat next to Paul Lahote, a
temperamental boy who seemed more mature than he actually was. He was tall, about
six foot three and muscular, though he was only eighteen years old.
Couple of Headcanons for Saban’s Power Rangers (2017)
Requested by @pwrangerbabes
Jason makes sure they all eat before they go shopping
because one time they had all gone with empty bellies and bought way too much
Kim loves raspberry Snapple and a couple usually end up in
the shopping cart.
Zack always tosses a in the cart, even if he has no
plan to use it. It’s sort of a just in case purchase.
Trini has to at least once pull Zack away from someone he is
flirting with so they can all focus.
Obviously Billy is the cereal master and makes sure they
have a few of the best in the cart.
After reading Scott Pilgrim (Billy lent him) he always buys
Market Bacon and quotes the graphic novel.
Kim always makes sure they get fruits and veggies but that
doesn’t stop her from slipping a few dark chocolate bars into the cart.
Zack always reads those trashy ‘I had an alien baby’
newspapers. He says it’s for research on the next possible attack. The others
wonder if he just wants to find Big Foot or Nessy.
Trini tosses a bag of sour gummy worms in every visit and
Billy buys only Creamy peanut butter and Concord Grape
Jelly. Only those for the perfect PB&J. Trini having lived on the East
Coast introduces them to Marshmellow Fluff and teaches them of the wonderfully
delicious FlufferNutter (Only East Coast New Englanders know this gem.)
Scary Movie Night
Jason likes thrillers/mysteries the most. He thinks jump
scares are dumb even if another ranger jumps for a hug.
Kim loves 80’s Slasher movies especially the later Nightmare
on Elm Streets when they basically became morbid Looney Tunes (I mean more
morbid than LT already is I mean did you see Space Jam??)
Zack grew up watching Ringu and Ju On so he loves the slow
burn when it comes to horror movies. It took a few of this genre of horror
before the others enjoyed it.
Trini swears by Rob Zombie (except his remakes of classic
movies) and really old ass Zombie movies (like black and white old.)
Billy loves the Scary Movie franchise, the 3rd
one is his favorite. It wasn’t until they had Spooky Movie night that he soon
realized he was watching comedies. These movies had scared him and they weren’t
even horror films.
Jason always pops JiffyPop he never microwaves popcorn.
Kim brings Red Vines while Trini brings Twizlers, no one
wins this fight (and no one ever will.)
Zack always brings a case of Cherry Coke.
Trini found a hot pepper chocolate bar and replaced the wrapper
with Hershey’s. She does this every few SMN to keep the team guessing.
Billy always brings the Starbursts and Jelly Beans and
usually watches the movies with one hand over his eyes.
Jason saved a dance for his whole team and they drew straws
for the order.
Kim taped flasks to everyone’s legs. Billy never drinks but
Zack uses it to spike the punch.
Zack wore a purple suit, top hat and cane. He did smack a
couple asses some of those were intentional flirting.
Trini helps Billy get a dance with his crush because she is
a caring sister and loves her lanky brother.
Billy got the team to line dance to his favorite country
song. (I don’t know country music but its probably like Dwight Yolkam or Garth
Brookes or Dixie Chicks??? Didn’t Beyonce do a country song!?)
The whole team practiced a choreographed dance like it was a
scene from a 90’s RomCom.
Jason reenacts the scene from 10 Things I Hate About You the
“You’re Too Good to Be True.”
Kim had also saved a dance for the team but she had made
them guess numbers. She had no idea Jason had copied her idea but used straws.
Zack back flipped off the DJ’s stage (and he hadn’t even had
the punch yet!) After the punch he made every one stop dancing and circle
around him so he could breakdance. Zack can’t break dance but he was the talk
of the school.
Trini had a couple wallflower rounds until the team pulled
her to the dance floor.
Billy stayed close to the other rangers and they would dance
with him to make him comfortable.
Whenever the robins get a new girlfriend/boyfriend the Gotham villians interrogate them
Billy fished his apartment key out of his hoodie pocket and fumbled with the lock. All he really wanted was to walk straight to his bed and flop down. He’d had gym last period follow straight after by track practice so Billy was ready to fall over. However a full day’s worth of homework was waiting. Days like today he just wanted to say the magic word, use the Wisdom of Solomon and do his homework in 15 minutes. The key turned and Billy slumped through the door.
“Heya Billy Bones!” Billy jumped a foot “Harley! why are you in apartment!” Harley Quinn was sitting at the small table in the kitchen where Billy ate most of his meals. She was cutting up the flyers and junk mail he got. She smiled at him “come sit down Shazy!” she waved at the chair across from her and Billy sat down slowly.
“So been hanging out with Catwoman a lot lately” Harley said
“oh no” Billy already knew where this was going
“yeah, so she knows who all the Bats are behind the masks and what not”
“Language!” Harley looked at him sharply “sorry, just I’m not in the mood for-” Billy tried to protest, Harley cut him off “any ways CatLady ain’t tell no body no names, but she did say the little bird was seeing someone, some civilian kid she said. Imagine how shocked I was when I found out it was my old pal, you!” She smiled at him and Billy groaned. He put his head down on the table, he’d been so careful, they’d thought since no one would think Captain Marvel was dating Robin, and no one knew Robin was Damian, he’d be safe.
“Now scouts honor I won’t try to figure out who the baby bird is, I don’t care, but it’s tradition Billy” He sighed and sat up “Okay Harley, hit me”
“what are your intentions with Robin?” Billy blushed trying not to think about any of things he’d done or worse the things he wanted to do with his boyfriend. “Um totally honorable” he managed
“good answer, you do know if you break his heart, we the roughs of Gotham City will hunt you down and kill you, right”
he gulped, “um yeah I kinda figured”
“great!” Harley smiled, “now comes the fun part” she reached down to a bag at her feet and pulled out the largest banana he’d ever seen, fully twice the size of a normal one and looking more like a skinny summer squash. “Ivy grows ‘em” Harley explained leaning down to fish something else out of her bag. A box of condoms. Billy wasn’t sure if he wanted to laugh, cry, scream or just pass out.
As he directed the men through yet another tack, Billy found himself mentally narrating the process to Miss Abby, knowing she would have found it interesting. Unfortunately for her, they’d had the wind on their starboard quarter the entire voyage up, no need for a single manoeuvre until they had arrived. If she’d been aboard now she would have had ample chance to see a tack done. Of course, if she’d been aboard now she would have been seasick along with the rest of them, eating salted meat and stale biscuit. No matter how much he wished she was still there, he couldn’t put her through this, even mentally.
@officialvarrictethras was posting sad headcanons of Hancock, and I was forced to fight back with my own fluffy headcanon of my agender SS playing Got Your Nose! with a little kid who then sees Hancock and thinks SS stole his nose and never gave it back.
four-year-old Billy stared each other down. Children were great at
staring contests. They didn’t know to be embarrassed by prolonged eye
contact yet and Scout was pretty sure this one had some sort of
mutation that kept his eyeballs moist without blinking. The two had
been going at it for forty-five seconds now, and Scout’s eyes were
starting to water. At second forty-eight, they reached out and
grabbed at Billy’s face, fingers brushing lightly against his little
nose, then snatched their hand back and made a fist with their thumb
sticking out between their first and middle fingers.
“Got your nose,”
widened. “No fair, give it back!”
Scout pretended to
think about it. “Hmm. Have you been a good boy?”
The Kaplan’s going on a family vacation together the summer before Billy and Teddy leave to go to college.
Rebecca calling Tommy and telling him that he’s not invited, it’s mandatory that he comes. Tommy complaining in the weeks preceding the holiday that he wants nothing to do with the Kaplan bonding time, but being suspiciously early on the day they depart.
Billy’s younger brothers being delighted that Tommy’s there and complaining that they missed him loads. Tommy flirting shamelessly with the woman that runs the bar, and attempting to corral Billy and Teddy into being his wingmen. Billy trying but being so awful that both Tommy AND Teddy send him to sit by the pool. Teddy being a hit with the girls and introducing them to his “best friend” before disappearing to find his boyfriend sullking by the pool.
Rebecca and Jeff dragging him around the museums and galleries along with the rest of the family. Tommy complaining but it gets drowned out by everyone else. Drs Kaplan saying that the boys can have a couple of hours to roam the place by themselves and to not get into too much trouble. The younger Kaplans sticking to Tommy like glue for the remainder of the holiday.
Just. Tommy Shepherd. Doing normal family stuff with one of his families. And enjoying himself despite his best intentions.
After seeing band, ‘Sticky Fingers’, perform at Mona Vale Hotel, in a room with no air con, 100% humidity and 500 sweaty, drunk lunatics, we decided to go for a dive in Mona Vale ocean pool, to rinse our sweat drenched bodies. What was supposed to be a quick little rinse, ended up being a skinny dipping photo session consisting of photos that we’ll still be laughing at 50 years down the track.