Do not chase another human being. Instead, chase your curiosity. Chase your development and your goals. Chase your passion. Strive to work for something bigger than yourself, and instead of trying to convince someone that you fit within their world–build your own.
With each passing day, dive deeper into yourself. Find out more about the person you are. One moment we may believe we know everything about ourselves, however, there are so many things that lie below the surface that one may be easy to miss.
- Unopinionated characters might seem likeable or diplomatic to you, but they’re boring to the audience. Your characters may choose not to take sides in certain matters (ex. their parents’ divorce, a fight between friends, etc), but they have to believe in some things. And opinionated characters make opinionated audiences, and that means interested and emotionally-invested audiences.
- Write any scenes that stumble into your mind and enchant you, even if you think (or know) those scenes probably won’t end up in the final draft. No matter what you do with them, those scenes will still tell you something about your character(s), and that will enrich the rest of your story.
- Make risky characters. If you think your character might offend your audience or a certain part of it, write your character anyways. It could be a bad character with good views about certain subjects or vice versa, but either way it will show three-dimensionality.
- If you’re having trouble with your character being realistic or 3D, get to the root of their person. Don’t ask “what drives them as a plot device?” but “what drives them as a person?” – if you know their motivations as a person, their purpose in the plot will surface.
- Stay away from stereotypes, unless you’re writing a comedy.
12 The Hanged Man – Surrender, new perspective, enlightenment; Reversed: Stubbornness.
13 Death – The end of something, change, the impermeability of all things; Reversed: Limbo
14 Temperance – Balance, moderation, being sensible; Reversed: Impatience
15 The Devil – Destructive patterns, addiction, giving away your power; Reversed: Freedom
16 The Tower – Collapse of stable structures, release, sudden insight; Reversed: Control
17 The Star – Hope, calm, a good omen; Reversed: Darkness
18 The Moon – Mystery, the subconscious, dreams; Reversed: Paranoia
19 The Sun – Success, happiness, all will be well; Reversed: Failure
20 Judgment – Rebirth, a new phase, inner calling; Reversed: Regrets
21 The World – Completion, wholeness, attainment, celebration of life; Reversed: Incomplete
Suit of Swords
• Other Names: Staves, arrows, spades
• Element: Air
Attributes: Active, male
Astrological Signs: Gemini, Libra, Aquarius
• Direction: West
Season: Pagan – Spring / Esoteric – Autumn
• Self: Mind, thoughts, intellect
Jungian Function: Thinking
Body Part: Head
Qabbalistic World: Yetzirah – the Formative World
Air is seen as the intellect, logic and reasoning. An active element, Air circulates and so cleanses; it carries your thoughts and dreams; is also expansive when hot and is said to be expressive. Your mind or thoughts can be seen as clear or clouded; speech requires breath, which requires air.
Swords represent logic, the mind and your thoughts. They deal with problems and troubles, planning, communication, ideas, your intellect and how you use it. They represent your daily and life struggles, problems in general. The very nature of a sword is aggressive and warlike. Combined with the swiftness of air, the combination can see situations arise quickly. The ability to see clearly means resolution is quick also. Swords people are great thinkers. You will find them in study, research, academia, the sciences, law courts and libraries. They love to learn and live to do it in any capacity.
Keywords: decisions, worries, problems, issues, tension, communication, intelligence, disagreements; arguments, logic, reason, cognition, ideas, inspirations, balance, equilibrium, the mind, mentalism, thinking, facts and figures, definition.
Reversed: vicious, ruthless, manipulative, cold, unemotional, spite and malice, accidents, inertia, indecision, confusion, mental blockages, biased, illogical, mental health issues, negative life changes.
Suit of Cups
• Other Names: Chalices, Grails, Cauldrons, Hearts, Vessels
• Element: Water
Attributes: Passive, female; cold, wet
Astrological Signs: Pisces, Cancer, Scorpio
• Direction: East
Season: Pagan – Autumn- / Esoteric – Summer
• Self: Emotions, love, receptivity
Jungian Function: Feeling
Body Part: Heart
Qabbalistic World: Briah – the Creative World
Water is seen as the emotions, your feelings, and your intuition. Considered passive, water can be deep or shallow; you like the ocean, are responsive to the moon; your tears can rise and fall; out of control, your emotions flood;
Cups represent your emotions, feelings, your subconscious, intuition and psychism. They deal with love affairs, all relationships, inner expression, your reactions or responses and the pursuit of happiness. Generally passive and not outwardly extrovert, creativity through expression are some of the traits of this suit. Careers are usually in the arts or creative pursuits, they are, poets, painters, florists and designers, nurses, social workers and care-givers. Cups people are happy in the background doing their own thing, though they are often actors distinguishing the limelight from private time like no others.
• King – Repression of deep feelings, possible alcoholism; Reversed: Selfishness
• Queen – Emotionally nurturing, intuitive, sensitive; Reversed: Ignorance
• Knight – Romantic, adventurous, following one’s heart; Reversed: Pessimism
• Page – Creative, inspired, learning artistic skill; Reversed: Gloomy
• Ace of Cups – emotional fulfillment, joy; Reversed: Indifferent
• 2 – Partnership, mutual attraction, compatibility; Reversed: Abandonment
• 3 – Celebration, fun with friends, laughter; Reversed: Jealousy
• 4 – Boredom, dissatisfaction with what is being offered; Reversed: Avoidance
• 5 – Dwelling on the negative, self-pity; Reversed: Alienation
• 6 – Sentimentality, kindness, help; Reversed: Discouraging
• 7 – So many choices, indecision, getting lost in fantasy, wishing and dreaming; Reversed: Lethargic
• 8 – Abandoning something in search of something better, vision; Reversed: Sacrifice
• 9 – Indulgence, self-satisfaction; Reversed: Disintegration
• 10 – Emotional bliss, happiness, attainment; Reversed: Disruption
Suit of Wands
• Other Names: Batons, Staves, Rods, Clubs, Staffs, Scepters
• Element: Fire
Attributes: Active, masculine; hot, dry
Astrological Signs: Aries, Leo, Sagittarius
• Direction: South
Season: Pagan – Summer / Esoteric – Spring
• Self: Will, actions, desire
Jungian Function: Intuition
Body Part: Genitals
Qabbalistic World: Atziluth – the Archetypal World
Fire is energy and action, passion, drive and ambition. An active element, it can cause permanent change; is expansive; can be aggressive; is pro-active and undeterred.
Wands represent creativity, energy, passion and action. They cover your spiritual pursuits, your career and creative projects. Leadership, self-growth and general optimism are some traits of this suit. Careers are usually in business, they are leaders, entrepreneurial & sales focused. Wands people like to get ahead and are generally pro-active in all their activities. With an unrivaled healthy vitality, they are often accomplished sports people.
Keywords: intuition; creativity; vitality; sexuality; spirituality; vision; energetic; outgoing; impulsive; motivational; pro-active; spirit and spirited; optimistic; enterprise; commerce; business; careers; opportunities; the thrill of the chase; competitive; growth; personal development; inspirational; enthusiastic; sexual; passionate; action; movement; initiation.
Reversed: rash; impetuous; ruthless; greedy; narrow-minded; hyperactive; brash; manipulative; conniving; mean-spirited; overly optimistic; risk takers; heartless; aggressive; selfish; misleading; sadistic; distrusting of others.
• King – Career focused, mature, passionate; Reversed: Impostor
• Queen – Confidant, focused, has zest for life; Reversed: Fatigue
• Knight – An adventurous risk taker who follows his passions; Reversed: Apathy
• Page – newly inspired, excited about life and work; Reversed: Passive
• Ace of Wands – New beginnings, creative spark, fertile ideas; Reversed: Unpromising
• 2 – Contemplation, assessing one’s life direction; Reversed: Dispute
• 3 – Reaping the rewards of your efforts; Reversed: Idleness
• 4 – Celebration, safety, the home; Reversed: Discord
• 5 – Competition, minor struggles or disagreements; Reversed: Timidness
• 6 – Success, accolades and achievement; Reversed: Disapproval
• 7 – Feeling defensive and on guard; Reversed: Yielding
• 8 – Speed, things manifesting quickly; Reversed: Stagnation
• 9 – Pessimism, gearing up for the worst; Reversed: Weakness
• 10 – Feeling oppressed, exhaustion, too many responsibilities; Reversed: Impractical
Earth is seen as the material, the physical & the sensual. A Passive element, Earth allows growth & production; promotes prosperity; is the foundation on which anything is built.
Pentacles, represent all things material and physical, what you experience using your senses. They deal with your money, business deals, material possessions, your job, arts, crafts, your home & garden. Working hard & getting the job done are attributes of this suit. Pentacle people don’t mind getting their hands dirty whether that’s working with the land or in a factory. Strong & dependable, often found in the trades, removals, farming, landscaping & homemaking.
Maybe you need some time away from all of the noise, the group thought, and the vibrational energies, that have been affecting and influencing you lately.
Get away, leave it all behind, and disconnect. Go, go detox yourself.
What you think about, creates your life around you
The truth of realizing what you are projecting out, from within.
2: The clarity to to see what it’s trying to teach.
3: The ability to see what will manifest as a result.
4: The wisdom to use all manifestations as tools for your future.
5: The inner power to manifest something even better!
..has dark skin
..has scars on their wrists
..has naturally red hair
..wears a hijab
..has a crooked nose
..has more than one eye
..only has one eye
..presents very androgynous
..has got robotic body parts
7 Ways You Can Create Mind-Blowing Sex With Your Partner Today
1. Communication - the key to unlocking the body is the mind. Connect with each other through the mind first - then the intimacy we feel through the body will be intensified. Talking about what we like, dislike and haven’t yet tried helps to create an environment where we feel safe to explore our desires which leads to a more satisfying sexual experience.
2. Absence - makes the heart grow fonder. Spending every waking minute with our partner can make us too familiar with them and familiarity breeds contempt. However, when we spend time away from them - be it a day or an hour - we allow time for their various quirks that could irritate or annoy us to dissipate and make room for the longing desire that leads to amazing sex.
3. Fantasy - explore each others’ imagination. Living our wildest fantasies with someone we trust and love creates some of the most satisfying sexual experiences. Acting out our fantasies with strangers can bring much hesitation and uncertainty, but when it’s with our partner this can strengthen the relationship we’re in and deepen the connection we have with each other.
4. Exercise - get the endorphins flowing. Working out regularly keeps the body and mind healthy, it also gets blood flowing to the extremities of our bodies - genitals included - and this increases the pleasure we feel during intercourse. If we don’t exercise regularly this can lead to decreased sex drive, impotency and premature ejaculation in men.
5. Silence - communicate with body language. One way to create a mind-blowing sexual experience with our partner is to introduce a no talking policy a few hours before we take to the bedroom. This brings an air of mystery into the relationship and encourages us to interpret the signs our partner gives us through their body language.
6. Empathy - understand where the other is coming from. Often times we are experiencing unfulfilling sex either because we’re not receiving empathy from our partner or not being empathetic to them. We need to slow down on the physical intimacy and check in with each other to make sure that we’re ok mentally before we jump into the bed - this eases the tension we feel in the mind which relaxes the body and makes sex more enjoyable.
7. Authenticity - being truthful to ourselves and each other. Being open and honest about what kind of sexual experience we want to have is the simplest and easiest way to create amazing sex with our partner. Hoping that they’ll figure out exactly what we want is how we become frustrated and dissatisfied.