The first of my one shot series inspired by each song on Harry’s album! And also, the first piece of writing I’m ever posting - eeeeh!
Let me know what you think, and if you have any requests for future oneshots, you can ask me HERE.
WARNING - Drug use, sexual assault, workplace assault.
Harry sighed softly, rolling his head from one side of his
pillow to the other. His torso was exposed, a lightly tanned arm resting on his
stomach, with a sheet covering him from his inked butterfly down. His feet were
stuck out the end of the light fabric, a habit Harry had developed when he was
little. He hated the feeling of being too tucked in, especially in those hotel
beds where the sheets are so tightly secured under the mattress it feels
impossible to move.
His eyes half opened and then closed again for a few seconds
before properly opening, taking in the bare back and messy hair of the girl
next to him. He smiled, reaching his hand out and tracing a strong, lean finger
up and down her spine. She shivered, snuggling her head against the pillow and
subconsciously reaching down to tug up the sheets for more warmth. Harry let
out a soft chuckle, shuffling in behind her and wrapping a strong but gentle
arm around her waist, his lips pressing a soft kiss to nape of her neck. He
breathed in, taking in her scent. He loved her like this, naked and natural,
skin bare and hair undone.
I’m sure most of you have noticed I’ve been pretty quiet on the fic front lately. Been fighting off a bout of writer’s block, but I did manage to drabble out a thing tonight that I’m reasonably happy with so I’m going to share it here. I’ll also post it on AO3 as part of a drabble collection I’m going to post just to make sure everything that’s posted here is also posted on my AO3.
It’s another AU (that might just get a ton of disconnected one shots as inspiration strikes or something as usual), this time, an Agents of SHIELD AU, where the Seraphim are Inhumans, the humans are, well, humans. No actual character swaps this time, although this is a scene rewrite from the S4 season finale (I might have marathoned all of S4 on Netflix over the past 4 days lol), with Sorey and Mikleo instead of Coulson and May. The banter in that scene struck me as very Sorey and Mikleo, so I couldn’t resist the lure of doing a rewrite. (Many of the lines are indeed lifted/paraphrased from the equivalent scene in the episode.) Yes, they’re childhood friends and even Academy classmates in this AU, but they still haven’t hooked up yet, so I guess this is as close as I’ll ever get to a slow burn soymilk AU of any sort?
(Actual drabble behind a cut, since it is kinda spoilery for S4, lol)
Send me a number and any specific details you might like to see included.
1. Can you just back off?
2. I’m right here, okay? You’re all right.
3. Lock the door.
4. Keep it up and see what happens.
5. Don’t touch me right now.
6. That lipstick’s not gonna stay put for long.
7. Baby, just breathe.
8. This is a terrible idea.
9. For fuck’s sake, just shut up.
10. It’s too early for this.
11. If you keep squeezing that hard, you’ll break my hand.
12. I’m just stressed.
13. What did you break?
14. It’s four A.M.
15. I don’t need you anymore.
16. What an interesting conclusion.
17. And now you’re naked. Okay.
18. What are you wearing?
19. You’re overreacting.
20. I can’t believe you don’t even know my eye color.
21. And you thought I’d be okay with that?
22. You can’t keep doing this.
23. I’m so sorry. I can’t even tell you how sorry I am.
24. Why do you smell like smoke?
25. Why do you smell like a walking liquor bar?
26. Why do you smell like perfume?
27. Is there someone else? Don’t lie.
28. You took advantage of me.
29. If you think you’re getting out of this that easily, you’re sadly mistaken.
30. You put us both in danger.
31. I don’t understand you.
32. You’re just asking for it.
33. I could just choke you right now.
34. You are everything to me.
35. This is gonna hurt.
36. I don’t deserve this.
37. You can’t just fix everything with a kiss. This isn’t a booboo.
38. Can you slow down?
39. It feels deeper this way.
40. Did you just stick your fingers in my mouth?
41. Your family is in the other room!
42. I’m begging you.
43. Hey, you’re safe now. It’s over.
44. Where is all of my underwear?
45. I almost died.
46. This isn’t just one of your little jokes.
47. What did you do to your hair?
48. You’re scaring me.
49. I think I drank too much.
50. Well, this was unexpected.
51. It’s too late for that.
52. I didn’t mean to hurt you.
53. It’s your birthday. It is your birthday, right?
54. You’re just gonna leave me here?
55. That’s mine. You’re not taking it.
56. You made that more sexual than it should have been.
57. I’m not just gonna wait around for you.
58. That’s my only clean shirt.
59. Did you use my cologne? You smell like me.
60. I feel like I might be sick.
61. I can’t believe you would do this.
62. Don’t underestimate me. I’m a seasoned pro.
63. Your mom says differently.
64. Did you steal this?
65. I thought I lost you.
66. I think you need a shower.
67. Call an ambulance.
68. I can’t talk about this anymore.
69. Can you put your mouth here?
70. You taste like toothpaste.
71. A little manky-panky.
72. I’m going to absolutely wreck you.
73. Don’t ever say that again.
74. I don’t really care what you think.
75. I can’t do that.
76. This is a train wreck.
77. Do you need some tissues?
78. You can fuck right off.
79. You’re still gonna go, aren’t you?
80. I cannot believe you forgot. This was important to me.
81. If you buy that, I’m leaving you.
82. Can we just start fresh?
83. Don’t forget the condoms!
84. I feel like I’ve been split in two.
85. I’ve never felt anything like that.
86. You’re driving me mad.
87. This is completely different.
88. Can you believe the moon tonight?
89. Wait, why are you crying?
90. You’re making this hard for me.
91. I hope you rot in hell.
92. I think you’re an angel.
93. Do this for me and I’ll do anything you want.
94. I’m gonna take good care of you.
95. Let’s see what you’ve got.
96. I went easy on you.
97. I’m getting better, right?
98. Read my fucking lips.
99. You make me happy.
100. I can feel your heart beating.
Greenway, Agatha Christie’s house in Devon, England
Featured in Agatha Christie’s Poirot 13x03: “Dead Man’s Folly”
“So, in some strange twist of fate for Poirot and for me, we were to shoot the final sequences of ‘Dead Man’s Folly’ [the last episode they filmed] at Greenway itself in the last days of June 2013, sending Hercule Poirot to Dame Agatha’s own home. It would be the first time that the fictional character of Poirot arrived at the home of his creator.” - David Suchet, Poirot and Me
1. “I don’t hate you.”
2. “Maybe there’s more to me than what meets the eye.”
3. “I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings.”
4. “It wasn’t supposed to be this way.”
5. “Anything for science.”
6. “Some say I have mixed morals… when, in reality, I just follow logic.”
7. “Why are you stealing my clothes?”
8. “It’s nothing personal.”
9. “The blood’s just from a nosebleed; don’t worry about it.”
10. “Give me the computer, I need to look up cute penguins.”
11. “I hope you die in a hole filled with spiders.”
12. “Don’t touch my food.”
13. “You’ve got that whole drunken-sway thing going on.”
14. “You think this shit is simple?”
15. “Tell me what you want me to say.”
16. “There was a time I thought I loved you.”
17. “No matter how bad things get, I’ll always be here for you.”
18. “I’m just as fucked up as you are.”
19. “This is bad, right?”
20. “You may think your secrets are well kept, but I know everything.
21. "Why isn’t anyone listening to me?”
22. “This is damaging my self-esteem, I hope you know.”
23. “I am here to grace you with my presence.”
24. “You’ve gone too far when the other one can’t walk away.”
25. “I honestly don’t think you’re like me at all.”
26. “Sometimes I feel like I’m tearing myself apart and I can’t stop.”
27. “I never knew you could bend like that.”
28. “You’re like a giant cinnamon role.”
29. “I don’t want to ruin you.”
30. “Aww, who knew you were such a cute kid. I always assumed you would’ve resembled a donkey.”
31. “I just want a hug.”
32. “You should be very, very scared of me.”
33. “It’s funny; I used to think anything was possible when I was a kid.”
34. “My entire universe is/used to be you.”
35. “I’m sick of feeling so useless all the time.”
36. “You won’t scare me away.”
37. “I don’t believe in love at first sight, but I believe in hate at first sight.”
38. “Get your hands off of my stuff.”
39. “When I was told I was going on a blind date, I never thought it’d be you.”
40. “I don’t even know who you are anymore.”
41. “We need to talk.”
42. “I don’t understand why you feel like you have to keep stuff from me.”
43. “I never knew you were a cat person.”
44. “Did you seriously get a tattoo?”
45. “How’d you get so good at first aid?”
46. “You’ve never seen Lion King?”
47. “Are your nails painted?”
48. “I really don’t care what you think.”
49. “Because that’s not weird at all.”
50. “I think this is the start of a beautiful friendship.”
Summary: You’re a quiet, observant person who doesn’t talk much, a lot like Daryl, which made you take a liking to him from the beginning. You’ve never actually held a conversation with anyone, so when you defend Daryl one day by yelling at Shane, the entire group is surprised.
Warnings: Mentions of death, language, super slight fluff, angst
You watch him as he walks back from the field, covered in dirt, his crossbow behind his shoulder. You know he has to be utterly exhausted from being out there all day- he got up the same time the sun did, and left only a few minutes afterwards. It’s sunset, and he’s only just now coming back.
Daryl Dixon. You’ve never met a man quite like him. When he and his group came onto your farm, you took interest in him immediately. You’re a quiet person- you don’t talk much, not even to your own family. You’ve always been introverted and preferred being alone than being with other people. This certainly didn’t change once this new group showed up here, but rather enhanced it.
This personality trait of yours became helpful after a while. Being a quiet and stand-offish person made you observant. You noticed that Daryl has a rough demeanor. He doesn’t talk much (but if he does, it’s usually a rude comment) and he typically keeps to himself. He pretends as if the only thing he cares about is himself, and is rude to anyone who says otherwise. But, you also noticed another side of him. The side that he thinks that no one knows about. The side that cares.
Summary: You and Carl have always had feelings for each other. These feelings have been left unsolved, until one night when the tension begins to be too much.
Warnings: Mentions of death, language, fluff, smut, unprotected sex (please don’t do this), loss of virginity
Having a devastatingly handsome guy as your best friend is probably the hardest thing in the world. Especially when you live in the same house together, and you’re around each other twenty four seven.
When you two had first met at the prison, you didn’t think he liked you. If you’re being honest, you actually thought he hated you. He would avoid you every time you tried to strike up a conversation with him, only saying a few words before he would just walk away.
Eventually you got him to open up to you, and he admitted that he was just nervous about being around a girl his age. He hadn’t had very many experiences with girls since the outbreak began. This turned into a beautiful friendship between you two, and now you’re staying together in the same house in Alexandria.
You know he has feelings for you, or at least he used to (there was an incident when you first arrived in Alexandria involving alcohol in which he admitted his feelings… yeah), but lately you weren’t sure. He’s been spending more and more time with Enid, and you’re starting to think he has feelings for her. You’re somewhat jealous, you’ll admit- you like Carl a lot, and you want him for yourself. But, of course, you’re too afraid to tell him how you feel. Which only makes you more frustrated, because you desperately want Carl. In more ways than one.
my favourite person on her birthday.
Happy birthday, Maplevogel! You
said you wanted a domestic piece so I hope this counts. A little bit of sharing and caring and
by the song ‘Depth Over Distance’ by Ben Howard.
The hinges on the door squeaked in warning as Canada
pushed it open. The house was stale and
dim but he could hear the ‘click, click,
click’ of an oscillating fan in the distance.
He slipped out of his shoes and dropped his suitcase
on the worn hardwood.
home. Where are you?”
He squinted into the kitchen as he passed and sighed
at the pile of cardboard boxes and garbage.
The stove was blackened, the coffee pot was filled with noodles, and the
sink was stacked with unwashed dishes.
He knew what that meant.
Canada squared his shoulders and marched up the
staircase with his heart in his throat.
Kumajirou was sitting outside their bedroom door with his nose scrunched
up in displeasure. Canada tapped him on
the head twice before pushing the door open.
The hinges seemed to screech even louder than before
in the silence.
you in here?”
“No,” the bundle of blankets on their bed
“Are you sure?”
Canada asked, sitting down on the edge of the mattress. Prussia had drawn the curtains but he could
see piles of clothes and more unwashed dishes scattered around the room.
“No,” the blankets repeated.
Canada bit his lip and tried not to laugh.
“No, you’re not here? Or no, you’re not sure?”
Prussia peeked out from under the covers and blinked
Canada chuckled, he could not help himself, and
reached out to smooth his tousled hair.
“Bad day, then?”
“Bad week,” Prussia pouted, but he leaned into his
hand. “I missed you.”
Canada hummed in understanding. He had missed Prussia too. But he knew that it was more than that.
“Are you going to get up?”
“… I don’t
want to get up today.”
Canada clucked his tongue and nudged Prussia until
he scooched over.
“Then move,” Canada said. “I want in.”
Prussia raised the corner of the blankets and Canada
slithered underneath. He wrapped his
arms around Prussia and pressed wet kisses to his shoulder and collarbone.
Prussia clutched the back of his suit jacket.
His hands were shaking.
“I’m sorry you had a bad week,” Canada mumbled
against his skin. “You should have told
me. I would have come home sooner.”