- who knew that all this time dylithium crystals were really sugar smacks.
- “space energy”
- Spock’s name tag. Why does Spock always have a name tag he’s literally the face of the entire Star Trek franchise and I’ll fight you on that
- his insignia is on the wrong side…to be replaced by his name tag (dare I infer - an embroidered name patch???)
- but wouldnt it make sense to put Spock’s embroidered name patch in a place where it isnt partially obstructed from the spiky FREE SWAG bubble?
- this Kellogs illustrator took the time to lovingly include Spock’s eyeshadow, and whoever they are I love them.
- “Mission 271″ - are there other cereal related missions? I need to know. I need to see Kirk square up against the Just For Kids race whose society runs entirely on Apple Jacks as currency
- Dear 1960′s Kellogs; Thank you, sincerely
- Also @beacorominas : Thank you, sincerely
angsty nalu one of them dying :3