Green is the color of healing, balance, and good health, and when we associate green with love, it is on a global level. It speaks to our desire to foster understanding and acceptance between people and to see the potential value and goodness of each person. Red is the color of passion, romance, and sexual energy.
1. see the red part? you can clearly see the difference between the background and louis’ chin/the baby’s head. Why? Because it was layered and they tried to blend it. But photoshop doesn’t lie. You tried. *inserts you tried star here*
2. Now, let’s talk about the light blue part. So, a girl asked me “why in the original pic his hair is different? pay more attention to the difference between the white color and the light grey color there. They erased a piece of hair. That’s why his hair looks different, but it’s clearly been erased with an easy tool that photoshop offers you.
3. In the pink circle they added hair to make the eyebrow thicker.
4. Dark blue circle. Do you see that weird grey spot there? Because i can. That happens when you try to smudge something you erased aka his hair.
5. Green area. Why is there a contrast between Louis’ shoulder and the baby’s head? Because they layered the baby but they didn’t blend it to the rest of Louis’ body. Genius.
Dakota had taken the liberty of cancelling her day’s plans so she could be home during Mira’s visit. It wasn’t out of the ordinary for her to do this, and both her school and work had allowed her to do so given the circumstance. Evan wasn’t nearly as understanding, and he detested the idea of Dakota having to “babysit” him. Even in his fragile state, he didn’t fail to remind her that he could handle yet another doctor checking him out and although her presence was appreciated, she didn’t need to be hovering over their shoulder. But she swiftly dismissed all of his excuses, and soon enough he went back to his bed, defeated and waiting for Mira.
In the mean time, Dakota had decided to do a few things around the house in order to keep herself busy. She thrived on being overworked given it allowed her to keep her mind off of her current situation. So transfixed on getting a stain out of one of her father’s old shirts, she barely heard the sound of the doorbell. Once it rang again, she dropped the shirt, dried her hands and headed for the front door which she opened immediately, not bothering to fake a grin for Mira. She didn’t possess the energy for one, and it wasn’t exactly a happy meeting.
“Sorry about that, come on in.” Moving out of the way, Dakota promptly shut the door before leading the way to her father’s room. “Thank you for coming at such short notice. I’m sure you’re busy.”