- Bulletin Board of your desired size (Mine is approx 24 x 15 from Walmart)
- Fabric large enough to cover your bulletin board
- Push pins
1. Measure out and cut your fabric so that it is large enough to cover the cork board area of your bulletin board. An easy way to do this is to trace around your entire bulletin board and then fold the excess fabric under.
2. Position the fabric on top of the cork board and use push pins to pin it down. The easiest way to do this is to pin down all four corners first and then finish up the rest. You can also hot glue this if you wish, but push pins make it so that you can change up the fabric at a later time if you wish.
3. And that’s it! From here you can print off pictures to pin up or cut them out of magazines. I also hung up a few of my statement necklaces as well. It’s really up to you what you want to do with this inspiration board.