[Percy is trying to help Tyson work through some issues via psychology. Annabeth is in the background studying and reminding Percy every few minutes that what he’s doing is not even CLOSE to psychology.]
Percy(Waving several pieces of paper): Test three! Inkblot test! Tell me what you see on this paper.
Tyson(Happily): An inkblot! I win!
Percy(Backtracking): Ah, no, no, no. What does this REMIND you of?
Tyson(Thoughtfully): A fat porcupine.
Percy: Yes, that’s good!
Annabeth(Without looking up): No.
Percy(Ignoring her and switching papers): How about this one?
Tyson: A little alien guy in a gnome cap. Percy, am I secretly a little alien guy in a gnome cap?
Percy(Sighing): Ah, no. Now what about-
[He takes out the next one, and discovers a single black dot in the middle of the page]
Percy: Ugh. Wait, hold on, this is a mistake-
Annabeth(Suddenly freezing, staring at the dot and dropping her book with a thud): THAT reminds me of my overbearing mother suffocating me with all the duties of being a worthy daughter of Athena for the rest of my life.
[There is a pause as Percy and Tyson look at her and she stares unblinking into the void]
Percy(Slowly): Well. I think we may have found the route of Annabeth’s problems- she has mother issues.
Tyson(Delighted): Yay! Annabeth has mother issues!
(not based off of the book, just simply what came to my mind.)
okay lets start with BEGIN. Jungkook was dreaming right (i’ll get to the photos later) he dreamt of the piano burning and his car crash but what if its just him waking up from another life he had. what if the i need u vid and this video are different worlds. someone might be manipulating jungkook and making him pick which one is the real world. is him in the room alone real or is the inu real.
if he picks the wrong world he’ll meet his or his hyung’s death. whenever he wakes up from one world to the other, it feels real and that leaves him confused. both worlds are real at least thats how he feels
youre probably wondering, well what about that painting it was crying like him and he called out hyung. i think the painting is the one manipulating him. it sees through him it gives him visions of the bad memories making him pick the inu world as the real world.he says hyung coz he sees yoongi burning himself which probably was because jungkook got hit by a car (thats when jungkook woke up here alone)
do you get where im going with this?
then theres LIE this doesnt connect with yoonkook much but i have another theory for this
It shows this painting. and eventually zooms out into this
its as if the hand is giving him an interview right? some are saying its his reality as an idol vs just him without the presence of the cam and some say hes taking the inkblot test where it can figure out your personality or emotions based on your response etc
he gives this look like hes hiding his emotion
then they show yoonkooks blob
that slight smirk drops a little but he still hides his emotion. its like he doesnt ever want to say a word about it
then the camera turned to him, like its indicating that he should be more serious with the situation. he looks uncomfortable and disturbed like he doesnt want to remember what happened
it cuts to this,its probably showing what is in his head as hes being recorded
then they show his and hoseoks blob
you see him smirk then it goes back to his “mind”
then he returns behind the closed doors where the camera wouldnt be able to suspect him, like a dungeon almost
this is where he releases his depression
it shows the blot that said eva its possibly vmons. eva means life so does it mean that either rm or v or both are still alive and figuring out how to fix evrything? then it showed the pills indicating hoseok so maybe it means that he wants hoseok to come back to him thats why hes imagining another bed and plays pillow fights with himself
what if everytime he tries to sleep and just try and forget he relives the day he drowns himself because of the fact the Hoseok overdosed. he drowns in different ways thats why theres so many scenes of him drowning but he wakes up in the same bed
but when this part came it struck me. what if all of them were in that painting in another world. what if in that forest it had different kinds of worlds and that it wasnt a forest full of trees but lives. they all lived different kinds of life inu/fire/dope/run and one by one they all died in different world sending them in different places?
the first blot is yoonkooks and the second is jihopes
im confusing myself.. idk where im going with this fml
1. Jungkook is shown swinging to and fro on a swing and disappears leaving flames behind. (Cue: Fire)
2. Yoongi appears lying down, surrounded by a broken down piano. (Cue: First Love) The background are trees (Cue: Arboretum: Lie, MAMA; RUN mv)
3. Jimin is also lying down on a grass field, his eyes blindfolded and his hands with untied black ribbons. His hand holds an apple. (Cue: BST, Lie)
4. Hoseok is lying down before the sculpture,
Pietà by Michelangelo, among a pile of arrows that have missed their shot. (Cue: BST, he shot and arrow at Taehyung and it splattered paint over the layer that was protecting Taehyung) (Note: the sculpture depicts the body of Jesus on the lap of his mother Mary after the Crucifixion) - (Cue: MAMA)
5. Jin looks at his own reflection on a pool of water. (Cue: Awake, Jin touches a mirror and created ripples)
6. Jimin lifts off the ground and the blindfold comes off. The background is a colourfully painted background. (Cue: Begin - Jungkook paints, MAMA)
7. Taehyung appears in the same clothes as in BST.
8. Namjoon lies among broken, shattered mirrors.
9. Jungkook is close to putting his black-paint-coated fingers into his mouth. (Cue: BST, Jungkook put green wax into his mouth)
Do you remember during Ep 6 of Rookie King (Commercial break), Jungkook painted “BTS” with black paint?
10. Apple floated up from the water. Jimin dances in front of the colourful background. As his hand lowers from covering his eyes, black paint flows down the colourful background.
11. Jin is found kissing his own reflection.
(Note: Could this be signifying that the statue he kissed in BST was actually himself?)
12. Wings start growing from Taehyung’s back. As the Wings develop more and more, Jin’s face and hand starts cracking more and more like a porcelain. When Taehyung’s wings were fully developed, he gave a really creepy smile. As if he was happy to see Jin (in particularly) and the other BTS members fall apart. Jin’s hand broke off eventually.
Also note that there are scenes where Taehyung seems to be trapped.
13. Yoongi stands in front of the Arboretum background and butterflies flutter nearby. Jungkook reveals a piece of art that resembles a butterfly. A butterfly immediately appears on Yoongi’s lips. (The art style actually reminds me of the
Rorschach inkblot test, cue: Lie; Butterfly)
14, Namjoon appears slowly being covered by shadows. (This reminds me of Awake, at the beginning of the video where Jin also got covered by shadows when he was at the dining table.
15. Blue tears flow from Jimin’s eye. Colourful tears flow from Jungkook’s eye.(Cue: Begin, Jungkook’s painting also cried colourful tears)
16. Yoongi, Jimin, Hoseok and Namjoon all flew up from their lying positions. Just like how Jungkook did in BST.
17. Taehyung stands alone on a stage (there are curtains), his wings fully developed.
1. Namjoon read “My parents’ house made up one realm,… This realm was familiar to me in almost every way - mother and
father, love and strictness, model behavior, and school.”
The quote is an excerpt from Demian: The Story of Emil Sinclair’s Youth by Hermann Hesse. This is a continuation from the quote Namjoon read in Wings #1.
2. Familiar setting of a hospital/asylum
We’ve seen a similar setting in BTS’ Run mv (and Namjoon’s Joke mv).
I’m pretty sure this is an asylum. Why?
3. The Rorschach test
Extract from Wiki: AKA the Rorschach inkblot test, it is a psychological test in which subjects’ perceptions of inkblots are recorded and then analyzed using psychological interpretation, complex algorithms, or both. Some psychologists use this test to examine a person’s personality characteristics and emotional functioning. It has been employed to detect underlying thought disorder, especially in cases where patients are reluctant to describe their thinking processes openly.