I just wanted to tell you that I love the Latin Murdoc headcanon with all my soul, so... if I may, could I please ask for more of your headcanons related to this? Thanks!
(yes yes yes yes!)
- Murdoc is absolutely lousy in a kitchen but if you ask him to cook something traditionally Mexican, he will blow your mind and you should definitely try his enchiladas.
- Murdoc is annoyed about the fact that they’ve only played in Mexico once, so annoyed that he actually punched a manager in the face when they argued about going to Mexico on their tours.
- Murdoc often have long discussions about cultural appropriation (if he sees one more silly costume with a poncho, a large mustache and a sombrero, he will spontaneously burst into flames) with Noodle and Russel. 2D feels a little left out.
- Murdoc hates that he automatically sings along to Despacito, “Justin Bieber? That talentless little shitty brat.”
- When Murdoc’s father passed away, he inherited a collection of traditional ponchos which he keeps in the back of his closet. He rarely takes them out because they only just remind him of his father, and that does not create much happiness.
- Murdoc is not ashamed to use his Spanish to score a one night stand, especially saying pet names e.g. Mi corazón, mi alma, mi hermos(o/a) or mi amad(o/a).
- One time, Murdoc disappeared for weeks without his phone to go to Mexico and relax his mind. He left the band extremely worried and there was a reason to be so, the man nearly fell into a coma from drinking so much tequila.
- When they aren’t super busy, Murdoc likes to celebrate his traditional holidays like el día de los muertos. He enjoys painting the band in beautiful skeleton face paint.