A bunch of things that have happened at my school.
- The graphics teacher here is seen and worshipped as a legend. Some of the graphics kids made hundreds of stickers of just his face and stuck them on stop signs all over the world.
- Some girl got caught piercing another girl’s bellybutton during lunch. Like ya do.
- Our TV class (they film the school news, aka “the buzz” every week) went to California, but some of them got arrested for underage drinking while there.
- Last year, my US history teacher kicked open his door while wearing a jedi robe, proclaiming “IT IS TIME TO PLAY DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS!” (after which he made students play dnd with him)
- My friend went up to our creative writing teacher and yelled “I’M GAY!” to which the teacher responded “WE KNOW!”
- We have a huge rivalry with another school. Multiple times, both schools have been told to tone it down with the hatred. Football games are insane.
- My marine science teacher made a student hold a spider while using “it doesn’t have many mitochondria” as reassurance.
- This kid on instagram threatened to shoot up the school on a saturday. No one really caught onto the saturday part, so everyone freaked out.
- We take spirit week VERY seriously - during the most recent one, people were running around the school in those inflatable dinosaur costumes. Also, we have “jazzercise thursday” aka seniors dress up in neon clothing and sprint around the school with whistles, consequently making all the teachers crave death.
- The graphics teacher found ink buckets in the ceiling of his lab. No one really knows how they got there??
- Because this is the south, if you go to the student parking lot, I guarantee you can find at least three jeeps lined up next to each other.
- In french class sophomore year, we were being taught how to count in french. The french word for eighty (quatre-vingts) literally transltes to four twenties. My best friend stood up and screamed, at the top of his lungs, “FOUR TWENTY!” and got kicked out of the classroom ten minutes before the bell.
That’s all I have for now; I’m sure I’ll be back with more.