A bunch of things that have happened at my school.
The graphics teacher here is seen and worshipped as a legend. Some of the graphics kids made hundreds of stickers of just his face and stuck them on stop signs all over the world.
Some girl got caught piercing another girl’s bellybutton during lunch. Like ya do.
Our TV class (they film the school news, aka “the buzz” every week) went to California, but some of them got arrested for underage drinking while there.
Last year, my US history teacher kicked open his door while wearing a jedi robe, proclaiming “IT IS TIME TO PLAY DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS!” (after which he made students play dnd with him)
My friend went up to our creative writing teacher and yelled “I’M GAY!” to which the teacher responded “WE KNOW!”
We have a huge rivalry with another school. Multiple times, both schools have been told to tone it down with the hatred. Football games are insane.
My marine science teacher made a student hold a spider while using “it doesn’t have many mitochondria” as reassurance.
This kid on instagram threatened to shoot up the school on a saturday. No one really caught onto the saturday part, so everyone freaked out.
We take spirit week VERY seriously - during the most recent one, people were running around the school in those inflatable dinosaur costumes. Also, we have “jazzercise thursday” aka seniors dress up in neon clothing and sprint around the school with whistles, consequently making all the teachers crave death.
The graphics teacher found ink buckets in the ceiling of his lab. No one really knows how they got there??
Because this is the south, if you go to the student parking lot, I guarantee you can find at least three jeeps lined up next to each other.
In french class sophomore year, we were being taught how to count in french. The french word for eighty (quatre-vingts) literally transltes to four twenties. My best friend stood up and screamed, at the top of his lungs, “FOUR TWENTY!” and got kicked out of the classroom ten minutes before the bell.
That’s all I have for now; I’m sure I’ll be back with more.
hate amusement parks. such a misleading name. u go there to get amused and u end up being escorted off the rollercoaster for being “drunk as hell” by a man dressed in an inflatable caterpillar costume who u later have sex with behind the popcorn stand but afterwards u throw up bc ur still sick from the rollercoaster+the smell of popcorn and then u try to win one of those stupid games with the watergun and end up crying while being comforted by another man wearing a rabbit costume who u have sex with in the first aid tent
Disney & Pixar Animation at D23: New Details on 'Frozen 2,' 'The Incredibles 2,' 'Toy Story 4' and More!
Unfortunately for the fan dressed in an inflatable Baymax costume (which was so big he couldn’t fit into any of the convention center’s seats), Friday’s Pixar and Disney Animation panel at D23, Disney’s fan expo, didn’t provide confirmation on sequels to either Big Hero 6 or Zootopia. But host John Lasseter, head of Walt Disney Animation and Pixar Studios, did have plenty of scoop on Frozen, Wreck-It Ralph 2, The Incredibles 2 and more!
The panel began with a return to Arendelle – starting with the 21-minute short film, Olaf’s Frozen Adventure (debuting in theaters ahead of Coco on Nov. 22). Kristen Bell, the voice of Anna, was on hand to explain that, “[Anna and Elsa] don’t actually have any holiday traditions of their own, and it breaks Olaf’s tiny, little icy heart.” The crowd aww-ed as a photo of sad Olaf appeared onscreen and Bell squealed, “I know!”
D23 attendees were then treated to a silly scene of Olaf (Josh Gad) trying to decide if various Christmas traditions are “special enough,” before Gad made a surprise appearance to live-debut one of the four new songs called, I believe, “That Time of Year.”
As for Frozen 2, we still don’t know the title – though, it’s not Disney’s Thawed – but instead, saw home video of directors Chris Buck and Jennifer Lee’s research trip to Norway, Iceland and Finland. These “adventures,” we were told, will inspire the sequel, which hits theaters on Nov. 27, 2019.
Walt Disney Animation Studios
Ralph Breaks the Internet: Wreck-It Ralph 2
In Wreck-It Ralph 2 – the full title is quite a mouthful – the arcade is connected to “wee fee” (that’d be WiF) and, as Princess Vanellope herself, Sarah Silverman, revealed, “Vanellope’s game, Sugar Rush, breaks and she has to travel with Ralph into the Internet to find a part to fix the game.” There, they will meet new characters like Yesss (played by Taraji P. Henson), the shape-shifting algorithm of a trend-making website called Buzzaholic.
In the most synergistic but uproarious clip, Yesss gives Ralph and Vanellope a VIP tour of the Internet that culminates in a visit to OhMyDisney.com, where Star Wars, Marvel, and classic Disney characters roam. Vanellope sneaks off to mess with the Disney princesses, which does not go well. (Cinderella breaks her glass slipper into a shank.) It only gets better and more meta from there, i.e. the princesses declare that none of them have daddy issues!
As a special surprise for D23, each princess’ original voice actor was on hand to announce they will reprise their role in the movie – from Arielle and Belle to Merida and Tiana, Anna, Moana and more! Ralph Breaks the Internet arrives in theaters on Nov. 21, 2018.
The Incredibles 2
“It’s like, Balenciaga, Louis Vuitton and Edna,” so said a supremely amusing featurette that intro’d The Incredibles 2 portion, which featured the likes of Zac Posen, Heidi Klum, Kendall Jenner and Rachel Zoe, among other models and fashion experts, discussing the “visionary” and “iconic” Edna.
Writer, director and the voice of Edna, Brad Bird, took the stage to show off new and quite improved test footage of the entire family back in action. The sequel (out June 15, 2018) reunites nearly the entire original cast and also features a brand spankin’ new superhero lair and a “greatly expanded” world with superheroes whose powers might just rival the Incredibles family.
“You’ll see a lot of Elastigirl. A chain of events puts her at the forefront of the action, while Bob has to stay home,” Bird explained of Mr. Incredible’s own challenge: “He still doesn’t know that Jack Jack has these powers.” A work-in-progress clip had Jack defending the home from a raccoon he mistakes as a burglar, resulting in an outrageous backyard brawl.
Toy Story 4
There wasn’t much to share about Toy Story 4 – the movie’s official title – as the fourquel doesn’t hit theaters until summer 2019. But Lasseter announced that he will not direct it, officially passing the reigns to Josh Cooley (the Oscar-nominated writer of Inside Out), though the animation legend will stay on as an executive producer and mentor.
Cooley brought along a video tour of the Toy Story offices, which yielded little information regarding the film’s plot – except a hint that it may or may not involve an RV trip? (During D23 2013, it was revealed that the story would be a love story for Woody and Bo Peep.) But we do know the aliens are back, as the montage included the first line of dialogue recorded for Toy Story 4: the alien’s signature, “Oooo.”
Untitled Pixar Suburban Fantasy World Film
One of two untitled projects teased during the panel – the other from DisneyToon Studios may be a Planes sequel, about jets that can travel into space. This movie comes courtesy of Monsters University director Dan Scanlon and takes place in, yes, a suburban fantasy world.
“This film takes place in a fantasy world; however, it is a modern fantasy world,” explained Scanlon. Long ago, there was magic, but because it was complicated to learn, eventually the citizens invented machines that could do magic for them, like light bulbs, cars and fast food. (One chain is called “To-N-Fro Burger.”) There are no humans in this fantasy world, but the land is populated by elves, trolls and sprites – “Anything that would be on the side of a van in the '70s,” Scanlon joked – and where unicorns are rat-like pests.
The actual story follows two teenage brother whose father died when they were too young to remember him, so they set out on an adventure to somehow find a way to spend one last magical day with him.
As Coco hits theaters this Thanksgiving, there wasn’t much news to break about Pixar’s Día de los Muertos movie, which Lasseter called “breathtaking” and “incredibly emotional.” It’s set in Mexico and follows 12-year-old Miguel, who learns he is the great, great grandson of the most famous musician in all of Mexico, Ernesto de la Cruz (voiced by Benjamin Bratt).
Miguel’s family has banned music for many generations so, in one clip previewed for Hall D23, Miguel tries to sign up for the town’s talent show but isn’t able to without a guitar – which leads him to break into Ernesto’s tomb and steal his legendary guitar, setting off a series of supernatural events that transpots him to the land of the dead. Another clip took place in the Department of Family Reunions, packed with skeletons and talk of curses and the adorable scoundrel of a dog, Dante.
Mostly, the Coco portion provided a grand finale to the panel, a live mariachi performance by Miguel himself, actor Anthony Gonzalez, and Bratt, complete with a spectacular shower of confetti.
so basically on the last day of classes in my school, some of the 6th years ( seniors ) decided that they would run into classrooms playing the Ghostbusters theme, some of them were dressed as ghosts, one dressed in an inflatable t-rex costume, and two had litter pickers and wore exterminator suits, so they ran in and when they came into our class they stole the teachers pencil case with the litter picker, opened all the cupboards and threw stuff on the ground, and cut at the teachers hair.
Phoenix ( @theofficiallance ) is at a convention. They’re cosplaying Haikyu!! or Voltron or something sweet and they’re walking through the con. Suddenly from behind them they hear a faint whisper of disbelief: “Phoenix?!” They turn around, confused to see a giant inflatable dinosaur costume with a person inside. The voice sounded familiar, but who’s voice was it? “Do I know you?” Phoenix asks, trying to see who is in the costume. They see enough for the person to smile. Phoenix gets a look at the persons face and sees me, Pidgey, with a shit-eating grin on my face.
Today was my first Thanksgiving with my mom’s side of the family and I honestly don’t know what I was expecting so here are some highlights:
- The crazy old lady next door ran outside screaming about pot smoking and one of her guests had to call the police
- My mother tried to solicit a random man off the street to come remove a dead mouse from our basement; My cousin eventually agreed to do it for us out of pity, and this enraged my grandmother who referred to us as “wimps” for the rest of the night.
- My aunt went into detail about the mummified squirrels they’ve been finding in their backyard, offered to go get one to show us.
- A turkey-vulture tried to abduct my six year old cousin
- One cousin showed up in an inflatable T-Rex costume, told us of his plans to go to the Jurassic Park exhibit at the museum while wearing it
- We were all almost too full for dinner because we fucking gorged ourselves on wine and cheese in a pathetic attempt to feel like classy people for once in our damn lives
- One relative decided they were mad at the Eagles and cheered for the Cowboys all night when that game was on; Tensions were high.
- My Grandmom, unprovoked, told us “I was nineteen when I first killed an animal. Baby on my hip, broom in my hand, screaming at the top of my lungs in my apartment. And I was in Georgia!”
- My uncle briefly pulled up his pant leg to scratch his leg, and his wife looked at him in horror and asked “Why are you wearing my pantyhose?” to which he looked equally horrified and said “I have no fucking idea.”
- My uncle accidentally revealed that the two pies he brought were from his drug dealer. He said he got looks when people saw him go into an alley and come out holding desserts.
- My uncle, upset about loosing money from Kanye’s canceled shows, accidentally opened up a debate about Yeezy; Luckily, we at least all agreed that his earlier music is superior to his newer stuff.
- My favorite baby cousin is now a foot and a half taller than me and his voice has changed; Upon realizing this, I literally collapsed out of my chair.
- My aunt told a riveting tale from the 80′s that involved my then teenage uncle in daisy dukes, a wet and soapy car, and the previously mentioned crazy old lady next door checking him out.
- When we were going around saying what we were thankful for, my cousin deadpanned “Our new overlord Trump” and then chugged his wine before saying “God save us”.
- Way too many stories about mice terrorizing our family where exchanged.
- My aunt told the exploding rabbit story for roughly the millionth time.
- Someone checked facebook and noted my cousin Jesse saw Hamilton last night and threw it out there. My mom, across the room, yelled “WHAT THE FUCK THAT BASTARD!” in response. My mom really wants to see Hamilton and feels personally betrayed by everyone she knows who goes without her.
- My 13 year old cousin Jenna communicated with the family solely through eye rolls and scoffs the entire night, before locking herself in her room for three hours under the guise of brushing her teeth.
- My 70 years young uncle has acquired a leather jacket; Please send prayers and condolences.
- My one uncle was very excited to get to carve the turkey; his excitement died when my aunt and grandmother stood behind him the entire time telling him how to do it. At one point I heard him whisper “I’m 43″ in a defeated tone.
- My 11 year old cousin who was wearing shorts threw his leg up onto the table in front of me and said “Wanna feel?”
- We successfully managed to avoid bringing up politics all night, until after dessert when we somehow managed to get in a huge debate about the Hamilton cast’s message to Mike Pence.
- By “huge debate”, I mean my three screaming aunts versus me and my exasperated cousin Abbey. My mom halfheartedly tried to defend us but apparently we don’t know what we’re talking about because we’re “too young” (we’re adults and she has her own business). My cousin Griffin clearly sided with us but decided to make trolling joke comments instead of actually getting involved, which lead to his mother (the Main Screaming Aunt) threatening to not buy him anything for Christmas, to which his only response was “I’m thirty.”
- “I’m gonna make love to this stuffing”
- My one cousin never showed up so we took the opportunity to yell about her awful decisions when it comes to dating.
- We all got bitter upon discovering my great grandmother’s ex-husband literally invented the machine that slices bread but didn’t get a patent so he never got any money for it.
- One cousin started playing the song “Christmas Shoes” on her phone and my mom locked her out of the house.
- An intense debate about whether or not Legally Blonde the musical is better than Legally Blonde the movie. Despite having never seen the musical, my grandmother will not be swayed. Got very mad when I started singing “Bend and Snap”.
- It was discovered that literally every woman in my family wants to hook up with Christian Borle.
- My one aunt kept getting the times wildly wrong- at 4:45 she yelled “Why aren’t we eating! It’s almost 7!” and just kept getting higher and higher from there. Around 6:30 she said it was almost 11 so we told her it was past her bedtime.
- My uncle got upset that the dessert I brought went fast and almost no one touched his drug dealer pies.
- My mom left without me and it took her entirely too long to notice.
@kfawkes you probably thought i forgot about this but no! i am back with my crappy iphone doodles! this is based of that video where the bride shows up behind her husband in that inflated trex costume and its one of my favourite things ever so here ya go :-)))
What would the band do with their s/o during Halloween? I need some fluff of the band (and some sin for Murdoc 😜)
HALLOWEEN IS MY FUCKIN HOLIDAY BRO I GOTCHU~
Murdoc: He never really understood the excitement of couples costumes, always refusing to do them with his s/o. They would compromise of course, doing somewhat themed costumes– mainly very dark costumes. One year they decided to do demons (demon dayz lel) and his s/o didn’t make him aware that they would be going as a sexy demon. This of course led to a long night of teasing Mudz at the party they went to– grinding on him, sitting on his lap and placing cheeky kisses on his neck, etc. After enduring this teasing from his s/o the whole night, Murdoc ripped their clothes off the second they got home and proceeded to fuck them till the early hours of the morning.
(Costumes are something along these lines, it’s the best I could find):
2D: Would do whatever his s/o wanted for Halloween. Of course, he’d want to go out to one of the town’s Halloween events, handing out candy to all the little kids. When his s/o brought up doing a couple’s costume, Stu was extremely excited. He had great ideas, but his favorite was going as a zombie couple. He rewatched all of his zombie movies, noticing little details in the monsters’ skin that he maybe wanted on his own face or arms. When Halloween finally rolled around, he and his s/o spent most of the day getting ready, putting finishing touches on their clothes and getting their makeup on. “I don’t wanna look too scary…I would hate to make a kid cry.”
(Costumes are something along these lines):
Russel: Russ would be the one to bring up costumes, since Halloween was coming up and neither of them had costumes yet. He wants to do something fun, but somewhat classy at the same time. “What about some old-timey dancers?” His s/o had suggested. That’s when Russel had the light bulb moment– Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers! It wouldn’t be apparent to most people, but it would still be something fun for the pair. His s/o loved to dance with him, so this would be perfect– one of their favorite clubs also happened to be having a 40s themed Halloween party coming up, so the idea was perfect.
(Costumes are along these lines):
Noodle: She just wants to do something fun with her other half– not a couple costume, per say, but something they could do together and have fun with. Her s/o had suggested wearing those inflatable T-Rex costumes, which Noodle excitedly agreed to. On Halloween (and some of the days leading up to it), Noods and her s/o went running around town just having fun– they dragged Russel along with them at one point so he could film some of the things they were doing. These costumes would be used well after Halloween, Noodle bringing hers on tour with her so she could have fun with fans while in costume.
(We all know these T-Rex costumes, but here they are in case you’ve never seen one):
How the hell does that inflatable Slenderman costume or costume for that matter even exist when Slenderman's a copyrighted character? This goes for the Jeff, Zalgo and Rake costumes too.
Heard morphsuits got the rights for Slenderman from “Victor Surge” but not at all sure what happened with the other characters.
Also that’s the reason for the “J. The Killer” masks, had to go with J instead of Jeff because “Jeff the Killer” was already licensed which is a bit concerning considering Jeff doesn’t really have a singular creator who can sell off the rights (the original image, the edit, the name, the story, etc.. are all created by separate people)