Assassin!Seungcheol Pt 2 FINALE
THIS IS LONGER THAN WOLF!WONWOO BY 5 WORDS IM SCREAMING THIS IS OFFICIALLY MY LONGEST SCENARIO EVER!!!! bc i tagged her in part 1, im tagging @cheollies again bc she was one of the reasons why i was motivated ljdsfljdfl <3333 THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR WONDERFUL FEEDBACK IM SO SORRY ITS LATE!!! THIS IS A WILD RIDE AGAIN!! ENJOY THE FINALE MY CHILDREN!!!! <333333
warnings: some violence, references to part 1, my tears and anguish from completing this
Part 1 | Part 2 (Finale)
- Two months.
- That’s how long it had been since you had contacted him
- You sighed as you stirred your coffee
- Yep, you guessed it, in the same cafe that all the workers know you on a first name basis
- Why do I keep coming back here? You glumly chided yourself, your cheek resting on your palm
- You check your phone for the twentieth time that hour, wishing to have at least some notification about his whereabouts
- Even if it’s something like “hey i’m safe and don’t look for me”
- Bc all you need is just some validation that he’s okay,,,, but nothing. No texts, no calls, no “accidental” video calls, no “hey loser where are you” to check in where you are,,,, all you get is a black screen
- Even though you practically have your lockscreen ingrained in your head from the amount of times you’ve seen it, you still can’t help but choke up a little
- A blurry candid of seungcheol holding out his hand about to smear you with his ice cream mockingly stares back at you
- You shake your head and get up your seat as you pack your things
- You’re done. You’re done waiting. You gave him two whole freaking months, an entire 60 days. Sulking around waiting for someone to come back to you isn’t your forte.
- And that will end today, you resolutely nod to yourself and start heading out the door.